8 ~ Wound

CHAPTER EIGHT

"DON'T DO that again if you don't like me to take you." Brooke whisper, caressing her hair with his one hand, while the other one was on the small of her back.

She's still laying above him. His hands were now on his naked chest while resting her head on it, listening to his heartbeat.

"I didn't mean to seduce you or made you turn on to what I did. I just can't help myself to nuzzled on your nape and...kissed it." She said shyly.

What she did awhile ago really made her husband so turn on. She can still feel his erection on her abdomen. But she was just letting him to kill the heat slowly on his body in that position.

"You don't know what I've been through when we are like this."

"I know. I can feel your erection. You are turn on."

"More than just my erection. More than just how turn on I was." He sounded desperate again.

"Then what?"

"I might forget that you're a virgin and take you roughly." He caress her hair like a little girl. "Masasaktan kita at ayokong mangyari 'yon. Let's take it slowly and gently."

"In our honeymoon in Maldives?"

"Yes, my wife. In Maldives. Not here."

A SOFT VOICE of a woman suddenly pulled him up from his deep thought after a long distance phone call from his grandfather. He grip on the railing of the balcony, watching the skyscrapers.

"Why are you still up?"

Brooke close his eyes tightly when he heard his wife's voice from behind. He look at her over his shoulder, she's leaning her head on the glass sliding door, wearing a white robe, same as his. With her bedroom messy light brown hair, innocent eyes who's staring at him and a lips that pout a bit, she was standing there, patiently waiting for his answer.

"I can't sleep," he answer in a low tone.

"Can I go near you?" She asked, but he could not find an answer for that. He wanted to be alone, that's all he knows. "Or you want some time alone?"

Brooke watch the skyscrapers carefully while thinking the right words to tell his wife about them leaving tomorrow for Maldives. He knows how Gelicah wanted to stay, he can see it on her eyes. But even he wanted to give what she wants, the condition of his grandfather was stopping him. He suddenly wanted to go home to check on his abuelo.

"We are leaving tomorrow." He said with the hint of finality. Icah gasped at that but he continue. "My grandfather wanted to meet you before this week ends."

"But, I thought we are going to stay for another days? You agreed with that." She was almost complaining.

"We are leaving for our honeymoon. But if you want to stay here than to be in Maldives, it's fine with me."

"Hindi na tayo magha-honeymoon?" Her voice softened even more.

Muli ay marahan siyang napapikit. Kapag ganito na ang boses ng asawa niya ay parang nahihirapan na siyang mag desisyon. Lalo kapag makikita niya pa ang lungkot sa mga mata nito, baka tuluyan nang mabali ang desisyon niya. That's why he didn't bother to look on her again.

"We could skip that honeymoon if you don't like."

"Hindi naman sa ayoko,"

Naramdaman niya ang bahagyang paglapit nito sa kanya pero hindi naman tumuloy. Halatang nagdadalawang isip na lapitan siya o tumabi sa kanya.