Chapter Two

Thank you & enjoy!
________________________________

Its the first day of school, I'm officially a seinor now. It's hard to wrap my head around it all, it seemed liked yesterday when I stepped into this hell of a High school as a freshman all excited and nervous and wondering if I'm going to fit in. Time is obviously not in my hands and is  going way too fast.

It's 6:00 am in the morning and my step father just left for a buisness trip, 'thank god' i think to myself. I slowly get up rubbing the sleep from my eyes and pat around my bed in hopes of retrieving my phone. I feel the lump that seems to be my phone then pick it up. My lock screen contains a notification notifying me I received a message. I analyse the text message and my stomach turns into a knot at the sight. It's from my step father.

" I'll be home in 2 weeks,be prepared for when i get back."

I always seem to wonder what my life would be like if he wasn't as cruel as he is now and why he does this to me. Does it have to do with the fact i resemble my mom or is it because he's lonely or just completely evil. All of the above  could be the answer but he wasn't always like this. He was always a angry man and we didn't exactly have the 'father and daughter relationship' but i did care for him  due to how he showered me with things i needed, fed me, bought me  over expensive clothes and hospitality. Then that all changed as soon as he stepped foot into my bedroom that night 

A buzzing sound coming from my phone interrupts my dark thoughts and I hastily answer the phone seeing as Kalanis name appears on the screen.

"Morning" i yawn into the phone laying back down onto my queen sized bed.

"Morning, how was your sleep?" Kalani breaths.

"Could've been better, yours?" I huff lightly pushing my strands of hair out of my face.

"Great! Anyway just letting you know I'm picking you up at eight on the dot, So be ready" she exclaims, her voice sounds if her mouth is full of water. I have a fair idea she's brushing her teeth.

"Ohk, bye see you soon" i sigh

"Love you bitchhhhh" she responds with her mouth full of water.

"See you in a few" i respond before hanging up the phone.

I quickly get up letting my feet touch the cold hardwood floor and hastily rush over to my bathroom,i begin to  remove my thin clothing before hopping in the shower. I let the hot water hit my body and instantly refuse to get out, do i really have to go school? After spending more than enough time enjoying the harsh yet satisfying hits of the shower I begin washing every inch of my body and then proceed brushing my teeth letting the steam take over the whole bathroom. I slowly get out and instantly regret it. I'm out now so i can't exaclty sit around and mope I rush across my room to my closet before picking out my clothes.

I grab my vintage checker baige pants, with a belt along with a plain black singlet, I then covered myself with a black denim jacket.

I decided to wear my doc martens to complete my " first day of senior year look". This should do.

My style is sort of plain yet unique, i like my clothes but i am ashamed of my body, i have my insecurities just like everyone else does so thats normal, right? I have no time to start thinking about my insecurities but they sneak up in my mind all the time and I can't help it.