98 『Narrative』

Sana arrived at the photoshoot studio at exactly 12:30PM and she can't stop looking at the mirror to check her neck because she only applied light concealer.

"Sana" Seungkwan greeted out. He's the cute guy that Hansol dated before.

"Hi, Daddy Yuta" He winked at him and Sana immediately pulled Seungkwan inside the dressing room.

"Oh my gosh! May I see?" Kwan asked as he checks Sana's neck.

"Oh my gosh! That's a lot. How many rounds? Daddy Yuta must be good on bed" He asked while chuckling because he really thought Yuta did that to Sana.

"No"

"He's not good?" He asked in disappointment.

"Just cover it up and finish my make up, please" Sana pleaded because she doesn't want to talk about it. Seungkwan quickly finished his work as Sana starts to wear the outfit for the photoshoot.

"Kwan" Sana called out while pointing the hickeys on her chest.

"Seriously? That must be a wild night" Seungkwan uttered as he helped her cover the marks.

"Whoah! I'm sweating. I think I'm a man now, Sana. You're damn hot" he said after covering up the hickeys. He then laughed about what he said because he can't believe he blurted that out of nowhere.

"Hansol no more?" Sana teased and the latter jokingly flip his invisible hair. He's surely down for Hansol but the other guy is trying to prove that he's not gay at all.

"I miss my Jack"

"Nice one, Rose" Sana said and both of them made a high five. Sana's glam team fixed her outfit and tied her hair up.

"Do you have analgesic?" Sana asked because her body is aching so bad. Seungkwan quickly opened his bag to find a painkiller medicine.

"Check your schedules first before doing that, okay?" He warned and Sana just took the medicine to relieve the pain.

Yuta stayed there to watch his girlfriend's photoshoot. Both of them are models and they met in a brand clothing pictorial. They always pair them up because they matched up really well with the brand's clothing theme and styles.

Yuta decided to sit at edge of the studio. Sana finally dressed up and she waved her hand upon seeing him. He then smiled at her and few minutes later, the pictorial started.

Sana never failed to make amazing poses. She's truly attractive and gorgeous in every angle and the photographer can easily take great shots.

The photoshoot took more than four hours because Sana needs to change her outfit a lot of times and they also need to fix the studio, specifically the theme to match up in every outfit.

"It's a wrap. Congrats team" the whole crew clapped and shook each other's hands.

"You look great, babygirl" Yuta uttered as he wrap his arms around Sana's waist. He then kissed her passionately in which Sana reciprocated. Seungkwan watched them from afar. He then walked towards them to make a slight slap on Yuta's broad shoulder.

"How many rounds, Daddy Yuta?" Seungkwan asked and Sana widened her eyes upon hearing that question.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean Sana got a lot of—" Sana covered Seungkwan's mouth and drag him away from Yuta.

"Why are you asking that? Aish! I hate you" Sana exclaimed while glaring at him.

"Hahaha. I'm just asking though"

"Don't ask him about it"

"Why?"

"Just don't" Sana uttered

"I'll ask him"

"What the fuck, Kwan! It wasn't him" Sana declared and Seungkwan gasped in shock.

"You're cheating?"

"No. It was just... I don't know" Sana replied and Seungkwan covered his own mouth.

"And it's a girl... a girl did this to me" Sana admitted and the younger guy acted like he was about to faint about Sana's sudden confession.

"So you're a lesbian?" He asked while crossing his arms.

"No"

"I don't get you. So a girl is fucking you but you're not a lesbian?"

"Oh shut up. I need to go now" Sana said and the people around her decided to stay and asked her to eat dinner with them.

"Let's go home, babe" Sana said

"Come on guys, you better stay. My treat" the head of the team declared.

"It's kinda embarrassing if we will leave, Sana" Yuta whispered and both of them stayed.

Sana opened her phone to check if she got a message from Tzuyu but she didn't receive anything. She then shrugged her shoulders and continued to eat the food infront of her.

After eating dinner, Sana went home with Yuta. The guy just dropped his girlfriend at Hansol's house. Sana then roamed her eyes around to find Tzuyu but no one was there. Yuta was about to go home but Sana suddenly asked him to stay.

"Let's drink"

"Why do you want to drink with me, babygirl? Is there any problem?"

"I just want to be with you" Sana replied causing for him to stay and drink with her.