Ch 28 - Dress Up

Now that your relationship is starting to hit it's peak time to capitalize. But it's a two way street.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Sona woke up and hit her alarm. It was Monday. Which also meant new paperwork and challenges for the week. With confidence changed her underwear, latched on a bra, and got her school uniform on. Then a quick mirror check before advancing to makeup. She wasn't satisfied at all.

I kinda wish I can change it up occasionally. I can't do much with hair so most of that is out. Just what do I do different? Surprise him. Then looking over to her makeup. "Okay. Time to mix and match. Babe you better like it. Because I'm getting out of my comfort zone and never due this for a man."

-Meanwhile

Brushing the whites and going on and on about your look as well. Not wearing makeup (Or do we now. Haha) yet feeling a change of pace is in order. Or was it freshening up? Meh. Something like that. How does a guy stand out when he has a school uniform? "Hey, what if I... You know what? Couldn't hurt." You pick up the phone and dial. Who at that time? Obvious?

< Hello? >

< Morning. >

< Oh? Yes. Good morning too. >

< You okay Sona? Seem flustered. >

< I am perfectly fine thank you. What can I do for you? >

< Right to it I guess... Well then I'll cut to the chase. Can you meet me by the front doors in the front of the school? It's just me. >

< Just us? >

< If you don't mind. >

< Not at all. I'll just speed up this process then. I don't even have my make up done. >

< Awwww. For me Sona? You shouldn't have. >

< Ummm. I will have to get back to you. Till then. Bye Babe. >

< Bye now. >

Back at the Sitri establishment Sona hung up. "Why do I do that? I get snappy and then I get nervous. How do I not have control?"

Her door opened. "Love gets you flustered. Hehe."

Sona looked behind her. "Serafall? Thought you were sleeping in before heading back?"

She smiled and hugged behind her sister as she sat down. "Can't say a proper goodbye? Don't be a meanie."

Sona sighed. "Sorry."

"So Sona, whatcha doing?"

"Trying to do something special with my makeup. But I don't have much time and I look at the handsomely large color pallet and I'm drawing blanks. Something new. To catch his eyes and make hin notice." She shook her head. "This is giving me a headache."

Serafall picked up a brush and examined the colors to work with. "If I may?"

"No green and no orange." Ordered Sona.

Her sister put her hand on her hips. "Sona, work with me. I know. This isn't a cosplay but I have done triple the combos you have. Let me make you look cute."

"But the time."

"Teleport in Rias's building. Save a walk."

Sona was hesitant but agreed. "The Occult Research Club. Of course. Guess we shall see."

~~~~~

Sona opened her eyes and looked. Amazed at the mix up. "A purple and maroon?"

"I have my ways. You can say that. Layers. That is all. Now you be off. You meet your boyfriend in a few minutes."

Sona got out of the chair for a proper hug. "When will I see you next?"

"With us having boyfriends at the same school probably two weeks. Now don't be late. You love your perfect attendance so much."

"That, I do. Bye Sister." Waved Sona summoning a circle.

"Take care little sister."

*Teleport*

Sona appeared right in the ORC and Rias was there surprised. "Sona, what's going on? You need something? And you look great. What's going on?"

"Apologies Rias. I wanted to try something new for my boyfriend so Serafall did my makeup. Wanted a safe place to summon myself close to the main doors."

Rias smiled. "You seem like you're glowing. This boyfriend thing seems to be well for you."

"I believe it is. I was wrong. It is a truly amazing feeling. As long as my grades stay A's and the council work done I am golden. Then just down to fundamentals."

"You should get to him. Have fun." Rias nodded and saw her friend exit the room. I told it will come with time Sitri. Stubborn mule.

Sona was glad that her motives and new look were working for her. She walked right to the front of the school. When she got to the water fountain she could see you. A big smile and saw your reaction as she got closer and closer.

You do a last minute check. A black polo shirt under your white uniform to make it pop and the black collar folding over. Then just a good shave and face wash. "Morning beautiful. You look great."

"Thanks for noticing." She blushed.

"Let's head in." You extend your hand.

This is a first that I never imagined. "Lead the way." She held on.

Entering the school hand in hand seemed magical. Some who have faced the wrath of Sona's authority looked over and were in for something unusual. Sona was not the affectionate type which anyone could easily guess and find out. Thought the fact you actually got her to hold hands was a giant step.

"Didn't see that coming." Said a girl watching you two walk past.

"Awwwww. So cute. I wish." Another girl jealous of a handsome boyfriend.

"Geez. C'mon guys. After that we have to score now." Said one pervert to a group of more perverts.

Well I didn't expect gawkers but hey I don't mind. "Sona you good by this?"

"I am. Yourself?"

"Sona I couldn't be better. Actually kind of had this as a goal. I love you on top of that."

"Oh Babe."

~~~~~

The epilogue is tonight for the first day readers. You have finally reached that point with Sona where it's in private and public. Something she didn't believe in before. And all worth it.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz