Chapter 27

Daniel P.O. V **

Yeah a nigga got caught up. But that shit is old news. Whats the real news is Ice is meeting my fucking famiy

Nobody meets my family.

" Its nice to meet you, Ice " My momma smiled at her. " I never met one of Dannys girls "

" Its nice to meet you too " Ice smiled.

" I wish I could say I heard alot about you, but I don't hear alot from him about anything or at all any more " Moms rolled her eyes at me.

" I heard alot about you though "

" I was talking to Ice yesterday and she thought it was good i showed my face and shit around here...So ya know I came up " I shrug my shoulers. " Let me take you to meet my granny "

I was introducing her to people and she was meeting my family.

" uncle Daniel  " Sariyah ran to me and hugged my legs.

" Riyah , did you miss me ? " I asked picking her up.

" Yeah " She laughed. " Who is she? " She pointed to Ice.

" My girlfriend "

" Ooohhh. You got a girlfriend! " I laughed.

" Ice this is Sariyah, Ri this is Ice "

" Hi, Siryah "

" Your pretty " Riyah tells Ice making me laugh.

" Thank you so are you "

I was looking around . My other neices and nephews were playing at the playground along with my little cousins and shit.

Sirayah reached for ice and I handed her over. She was 6 but she think she 30.

" So you deiceded to show up " My sister says.

" Shit am I not allowed to be here " I asked rolling my eyes

" I just asked a question "

" It was a stupid question, Karlie cause im here " I say. She is right under me and we love to bump heads.

" Too bad Derrek couldn't come "

" Too fucking bad huh? " Derrrk is my big  brother and he work off in Cali at some important place that I dont give a fuck about.

He might be legal but I make far more fucking money and live way better.

Then I had 3 sisters, one older and two younger.  My youngest sister and I got along better then any fucking body.

I can live without being around my fucking family. They get on my damn nerves. Anything I do aint good enough for them or me but when money is needed...im the nigga footing the bill.

" Get out my way " I step around her and headed to my babysister who was with Ice and Riyah. " Blue "

" Its God. Hollup " i laughed and she hugged me

" How you been? "

" Goood, busy with work and my babies and everything "