9 ~ Water (Part 1/SPG)

CHAPTER NINE

GELICAH can't take her eyes of her husband. From the plane and when they arrived in the beautiful island of Maldives. She keeps on staring at him, he looks different. Something on his eyes were bothering her.

"Quit ogling, I might think that you are falling in love with me already." Supladong sita nito sa kanya habang nag-aalmusal sila sa gitna ng karagatan.

They're in a floating cottage. Her husband rented it. Obviously, he wanted to be alone with her. The other cottages were just near them. Foreigners are just around, enjoying the view.

The pristine clear water is the combination of blue and green. The waves were mellow, it was relaxing and the cold salty wind keep blowing. The white sands were naturally sparkling and the bright sunlight making the whole place alive and almost in perfection.

The island is one hell breathtaking. It was like a paradise on her dreams that came true. This place is really perfect for honeymoon. It's very romantic. She's already in love to the beauty of Maldives.

"Hindi ka ba nakatulog ng maayos kagabi?" Imbes ay tanong niya.

He sliced another piece of meat before he put in on his mouth using a fork. He formally chewed it, making himself enjoying the foods as she enjoying watching him.

"Yes, I need some sleep tonight."

"You should. Nangangalumata ka."

"Gwapo pa rin naman, di ba?"

Nangingiti na tumango-tango siya. "No doubt. Gwapo pa rin."

Brooke was wearing a white cotton polo and a blue surfing board shorts. The hard muscles and the veins on his arms are visible now. Hindi man marahas ang bawat galaw ng kamay at braso nito, pero ang mga muscle at ugat ay sadyang galit at tila nanunubok. And he's effortlessly catching women's attention, just by sitting there and eating.

Napapairap talaga siya sa harap-harapan na pagsulyap dito ng mga kababaihan sa paligid nila. Mapa-Asian, mistisa o Latina, walang sinasanto ang kakisigan ng lalaki sa harap niya.

"Where do you like to go after we eat?" He asked, ignoring those pretty eyes who was glancing at him the moment they entered to their own floating cottage.

"Hmm, I just want to walk around. And take a picture of course." She winked at him. "Are you a good photographer?"

Mainit na pinasadahan nito ang mukha niya pababa sa dibdib, napainom siya ng tubig. Kung makikita lang nito ang ibaba pa ng katawan niya ay tiyak na papasadahan din nito ng tingin 'yon.

"If you will be the subject, I can be a good photographer."

Hinamig niya ang sarili nang muli pa nitong binalikan ang dibdib niya. She's on her maroon one piece backless bikini, her cleavage were proudly showing because of the criss-cross design on the chest. She pair it with printed bohemian pants and a summer hat.

Though, all the women around were wearing a revealing bikini, still, she could not stand herself removing the only clothe that covering her thighs and legs. It was not being conservative, she grew up in Tate, it was so normal wearing a bikini no matter how revealing it was. It's just that, she felt a bit nervous exposing her body, knowing that Brooke will surely stare at her.

Maybe later? When they're already in the beach, swimming and walking around.

"Then, be my photographer later." She smile sweetly at him.

"Sure, for my wife."

After a few minutes they left the floating cottage and decided to walk along the pristine clear water next to the beach. She removed her bohemian pants, leaving her with one piece backless bikini. The maroon color making her white skin glow. Mas lalong lumitaw ang kulay niya at mas lalong nakita ang magandang hubog ng katawan niya.