Chapter 25

Before you guys start reading this chapter, I would like to say sorry in advance hehe. Please don't kill me . >_<

•••

Jisoo was working in her office when her phone suddenly rang. Without checking the caller I.D, she answered the call.

Jisoo: Hello?

Suho: Jichu!

Jisoo: Oppa! How are you?

Suho chuckled over the phone.

Suho: I'm fine Chu~ How are you?

Jisoo: I'm feeling great Oppa!

Suho: Ready for your surgery tomorrow?

Jisoo: To be honest I'm more nervous than ready.

Suho: There's nothing to worry about Sooya~ The surgery is a guaranteed success. You'll be all stitched up with a new heart before you know it.

Jisoo: I hope so. I just wish that you were here with me though... I mean you were the first one to diagnose me about my illness, and also the one who knows the most about it.

Suho let out an amused laugh.

Jisoo: What's so funny?

Suho: Come down to the lobby Chu~ I have a surprise for you~

Immediately, Jisoo stood up from her chair and quickly made her way down to the first floor. 

As soon as she entered the lobby of the company, she spotted Suho standing with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

Jisoo's eyes lit up with happiness as soon as she spotted the older boy.

Jisoo: Junmyeon Oppa!

Suho turns around at the sound of Jisoo calling out his name. He released a laughter of joy before spreading his arms out to welcome her.

Jisoo let out a  squeal of excitement before rushing over and jumped into Suho's arms.

The 2 were almost knocked off there feet, but were luckily stabled by Suho's strong figure. Pulling back from the hug, Suho glanced at Jisoo from top to bottom.

Suho: Wow, my Jichu has gotten a lot more beautiful since the last time I saw you.

Blushing at Suho's compliment, Jisoo playfully punched his shoulder.

Jisoo: Stop it Oppa. You're making me blush.

Suho laughed at her childlike behavior. He raises his hand and ruffles the younger's hair.

Suho: Aigoo~ You're still the same little kid I knew 2 years ago.

Returning him a smile, she nudged at the bouquet in his hand.

Jisoo: Are those for me?

Suho held the the flowers up and glanced at it.