7

(A/N: Hey all! I've been working on getting updates out as fast as possible, but it's soon going to get even more difficult. I have two major classes that I'm taking and it's kicking my ass. _(:3」∠)_ Pray for me! I'll still do my best to work on this though so don't worry. Fighting!)  (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و 

Tian Yi stepped into what was supposed to be their bedroom, however the entire roof had been removed to reveal the night sky. Instead of the normal wood flooring there was a trail lit by several lanterns clearly indicating the path he should follow. Taking firm steps Tian Yi glided down the pathway, the clear night sky and full moon made the lanterns unnecessary. Surrounded by the natural forest that used to encircle the back courtyard, the breeze blew against his face allowing his dark black hair to sway behind him. Tian Yi could see a dim light ahead and his steps were more firm in his urge to reach the light faster. A sense of anxiety and anticipation at meeting Feixiang burrowed deep under his skin.

The light grew brighter the closer he got and finally he could see the brightness that lured him. And even he who struggled to feel was breathless at the scene that greeted him. Disregarding Tian Yi, Ni Ni was speechless. In front of them was a hot spring, the edges outlined by natural stone. At regular intervals around the perimeter of the spring there were night pearls placed that illuminated the spring with it's soft glow. Tian Yi's eyes took in the glorious sight but then naturally looked across the spring and his eyes met with Feixiang's figure. Feixiang stood there in dark blue robes, with his hair simply tied up and his gaze never left Tian Yi as he greedily wanted to drink up Tian Yi's every expression.

Feixiang would have blended into the night with his dark robes but the moonlight shone on him bathing him in a glow that made his sharp features stand out. Tian Yi slowly began to walk around the spring to meet him, and with every step of his Feixiang took a step to match. They met in the middle and Feixiang very naturally reached out his hand to capture Tian Yi's hands. He intertwined their fingers and softly smiled, but despite the confidence he tried to emit his slightly sweaty palms and the nervousness in his eyes gave it all away. He was not all calm like he pretended to be. The image them facing each other, bathed in natural moonlight and looking into each other's eyes was ethereal.

The moment was silent and peaceful, but finally Feixiang took the initiative to speak. His whisper echoed through the silent surrounding as he quietly asked, "Yi-er...do you like it?" His heart was racing as he waited for what would be either heartstopping success or a disappointing failure. For some reason he felt like this had happened before, this moment resonated within his very soul. There was a fear and anxiety that was unfamiliar but so familiar at the same time.

For the first time he saw a quiet smile in Tian Yi's eyes and his lips slightly curved at the ends. Feixiang was stunned at the sight of this first real smile, Tian Yi had never looked more radiant. For the rest of his life he would never forget the sight of this real smile contrasted against the star-studded sky surrounded by the mist of their own personal world.

Tian Yi whispered back, "I like it." Tian Yi knew exactly what like, attachment and astonishment felt like. There was no need for any explanation, it was bone deep and so natural. Tian Yi opened up his arms, for the first time initiating any form of intimacy. He wanted to be close to Feixiang and feel surrounded by his safe warmth. With infinite care and devotion Feixiang pulled Tian Yi into his arms. There was nothing sexual about this moment, it was just a scene of realization and vulnerability.

However Feixiang wanted the night to be more enjoyable and light for Tian Yi. He didn't want to stay in that deep, peaceful contemplation, because he wanted Tian Yi to experience more. Feixiang chuckled, breaking the mood and pulled Tian Yi to the side of the pool. He sat them both down and dipped his legs into the water. Tian Yi followed his example as he dipped his legs into the water and played around. He leaned against Feixiang's shoulder and his eyes were calm with no ripples. Feixiang abruptly got to his feet and removed his outer robe. He jumped into the water with a splash and laughed when the water hit Tian Yi. Tian Yi's outer robes had gotten wet so he decided to follow Feixiang's example and enter the pool.