Chapter 1.

HERMIONE POV
I wake up to the sunlight shining in my face. I bury my face in my husbands chest because the light is too bright. I hear him laugh as I hide my face. I look up and he is looking at me with those silver eyes that I grew to love.
"Good morning love" Draco says to me and lightly kissing my forehead.
"Good morning Draco"
I was about to bury my head
back into his chest when I hear a tapping on the window. I groan but start to get up when Draco pulls on my wrist and I fall back onto the bed with a squeal.
"Draco I have to get up and go to the owl at the window. Ok"
"Fine" he says with a sigh and let's me go. When I get to the window I see that the owl has two letters. I open the first one which has my mother's hand writing on it.
Dear Hermione
Beware you are going to get a letter from your Aunt Thea about going to the family reunion. We are sorry we couldn't stop her, we ran out of excuses about why you couldn't go.

Love Mom

I groan but open the other letter

Dear Hermione

We are inviting you to the Granger Family Reunion. It will be held at THE BRAVE SERPENT. Owned by Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter (who know the one who defeated Voldemort) from June 10th through the 17th. So you can bring your partner if you have one (which I doubt you do)

Love
Aunt Thea

I groan after I read the letter I hear Draco get off the bed and reads the letter over my shoulder.
"I have to go my family won't take anymore excuse from my parents. "
"Well I will last day I have business trip that week"
"Ok I guess I can deal with my cousins until then."
"Great"
"Let's go get breakfast and then I have to go pack my bag to go to our hotel to make sure that everything will be in order." We walk down stairs to the kitchen to make dinner I really hope that the week without Draco will be over quickly.