jealous much?

Y/n found something that needed to be shared with the world. And by needed to be shared with the world, she meant needed to be shared with Katsuki. Who just so happened to be her world.

Just kidding.

Y/n didn't exactly dislike him, but she didn't exactly like him either. He had an annoying personality. Sure, he was hot and all, but have you seen Todoroki?

Yet, she still continued to bug him everyday. She had grown used to seeing his responses to her obnoxious texts everyday. In fact, she'd come to love his little name calling. And by name calling, she meant his swearing. Over the course of a couple of weeks, it had become something she looked forward to in her daily life. She let her true colors shine when she was texting him. She let them shine while texting him like she couldn't at school.

Y/n was a very self conscious person. She only showed her true self to those she trusted with her life. Why did she trust Katsuki with her life? That question will forever remain unsolved.
*cue ending song/theme for buzzfeed unsolved*

•••

Y/N

Hey.

Katsudon.

Katsudon

The fuck you want bitch?

Y/N

OOF

WATCH YOUR PROFANITY

Look at this news article

<link>

Katsudon

I could literally fucking
care less about Despacito 2
being confirmed by NASA.

By the fucking way

Don't we have homework?

Aren't you going to ask
me for the answer to a
problem?

Y/N

Aww

My baby cares

And no

I already finished the homework

Todoroki helped me

I convinced him to

•••

Katsuki read the latest response from the anonymous person. He felt a stab of jealousy when they mentioned that they convinced that fucking Icyhot to help them. Immediately brushing it off, he wondered why it would even bother him.

Why the fuck should I care? It's not like I even know who it is. For all I know, they could be that shitty new kid, Y/n L/n.

•••