Chapter 13: CEO Say What?

Chapter 13

Athena's POV

It's been a heck of a day because of the hearing my dad had, but all is good now since I'm back in the Stark plane on our way back to Malibu with my sloppy Joe in hand! I feel so exhausted that I mentally knew that if I feel asleep, I would regret it, but didn't care at the time.

I had slept on the whole flight back home, that when I woke up, I was already in my bed. I surely did knock out, dad must've carried me all the way to my room. I got up to shower since I was still in my clothes from the court.

It looked nice outside so, I put on some shorts with a cute cropped t shirt I had. I made my way to the kitchen and inspected the fridge to see what I could snack on, I wasn't so hungry. I saw the nice little jar of Nutella calling my name so I grabbed it plus a spoon and started munching!

"What are you thinking! What are you thinking!"

For a second, I thought I was in trouble, but there was no one in the kitchen with me and that was Pepper's voice.

"I'm thinking I'm busy and you're angry about something" I heard my dad say.

I shrugged and went down to my dad's lab to see what was all the commotion about with my Nutella in hand.

"Do you have the sniffles? I don't want to get sick" dad said.

I finally reached the lab and punched in my code to enter.

"Did you just donate our entire modern art collection to the--the boy sc--"

"Boy Scouts of America" dad finished saying.

They still didn't notice I was in the room! Ha! I just stood back with my Nutella and watched their amusing little argument go on.

"--by the way it's not our collection it's mine, no offense" dad ranted on.

"You know what! I think I'm entitled to say our collection, considering the time I put into it--"

"Is that Nutella?"

I was caught red handed with the spoon in my mouth.

"Yeah.." I said, "You're not having any" I said defensively getting a nice grip on the jar when dad started approaching me, and Pepper followed.

"You know! I have a million things to go over with you!" Pepper said as she followed my dad.

"One spoonful" he begged me, ignoring Pepper.

"Nope! Pepper needs your attention!" I smiled teasing him with a spoonful that went right into my mouth while I grinned.

"You're evil" he whined.

"Are you sick Pep?" I asked ignoring my dad.

"Just a little"

"Yeah you need to wear a surgical mask while you're around me" dad said and turned back to handle his business.

"That's rude" Pepper followed him.

I followed them around the lab as they continued arguing with my Nutella still in hand. I just find it amusing and cute when they have little fights like this! Pepper and my dad make a heck of a couple! They fight like a married couple all the time, and it was for little stupid things, all because of my dad's ego and smart ass comments! Seriously though, it's adorable and amusing to watch!

"You and Athena!"

Me?

"What?" I looked up, I wasn't paying much attention to what they were arguing about, but I came in it all of the sudden.