This Means War

~Chapter 26~

Jason's stopped in his tracks and I rubbed my stomach.  I expected him to be angry and throw me to Grey eyes-Logan.He turned around and the only emotion was shock. "How long.....how long have you known?"He asked.

"Yesterday. I noticed I was gaining weight and took a couple tests. They were all positive so I started to cry because I was afraid you were going to leave me. I was going to tell you but I fell asleep. I woke up early and went to the pack doctor. I'm 4 weeks"I looked down as tears fell from my eyes.

I heard the door open and Jason wrapped his arm around me and the other lay on my stomach.  "Kitten, I would never leave you" He whispered.  "But....your leaving me now" I said.  "Baby I can't promise anything because this is a life or death situation. I love you and our unborn child very much and I don't want you to think otherwise" He kissed me and then my stomach. He exited and that time I didn't call out to him. I just sat on the ground rubbing my stomach as tears fell from my eyes.

"Cat.....is it true?"Cate whispered. I nodded not talking and everyone was silent afterwards.

(/ω\)

6 hours and no updates. I knew the war was on but I stayed in a cell locked from everything. I know he's only doing it to protect me and I won't want to be involved but at the same time I did. I heard screaming from upstairs but the voice sounded familiar. Like a little girl:Bella.I ran to the door to my prison "BELLA!" I yelled shaking the bars but they didn't budge.I heard crying and screaming and I saw red.

I felt something prick my bottom lip and my nails grew into claws. Something took over me and I broke the cell door off and ran at an inhuman speed towards Bella. "Cat stop!"Someone yelled I could hear people after me but I ignored them and ran upstairs. Bella was surrounded by rouges and I shook in anger. something else took over my body and energy ran throughout me. I ran and threw the rouge off guard.

He hit the wall and I snapped his neck I took out the rest and I felt like the burst of energy left me making me take control. I stared at the rouge's dead bodies in horror.I started to get dragged away and Bella followed.  They put her in the pack room and she was reunited with her family and I was brought back underground and put in a cell with Cate. "I....I'm a monster"I whispered thinking about the rouges' dead bodies.  "No you aren't" Cate tried to comfort me but I pushed her away.  "No.....I......I killed them...." I said.  "No.Your wolf was in control"Cate tried to calm me.  "But I can't talk to her....or even shift"I explained.  "That's because she's there but not all the way. You still have the opportunity to shift. Your a Lycan" I stayed in the corner crying like a baby.

Jason's POV

My wolf howled in excitement at the thought of my mate pregnant with our first pup. I was excited as well but parting from Cat and our pup was the hardest thing in my life. I headed outside and fought off about 10 rouges when I got a link that Cat escaped her cell and killed 10 rouges alone. I was furious at the fact that my soldiers watched instead of taking action. She could have gotten hurt and our pup could have as well. They said she didn't get hurt and she was in a cell with Cate.

Most of my men were severely injured but it would heal quickly. My wolf was slightly bloody but I would live. I ran over to the back where I heard Logan would cross and growled at the wolf. He froze in place and turned to me. I growled louder and he growled back.He knew I wanted blood and I wasn't going to stop until I got it. We both lunged at eachother at once and collided. My wolf overpowered his and I threw him to the side and bit down on his stomach. He snarled showing all of hit teeth and bit my hind leg.

That made me angrier and my wolf was trying to take over. I bit a chunk of his fur and he howled in pain. He tried to catch me off guard by going left then jumping right but I expected the cheap move and sidestepped it. I clawed at him until his wolf was bloody and bit down into his neck. He didn't even try to back down or even submit.That took me off guard and he kicked me off.

I growled at him and  jumped on his back. He threw me off and my back slid against the ground. My wolf finally took over and so did his. I could see Red and I launched at Logan once again. I clamped my mouth on his neck and ripped it apart. He fell to the ground and took his last breaths. I continued to rip him apart piece by piece not wanting to stop until a gun ripped through the silence. I froze on the spot and turned around. A guy with red eyes had a gun in his hand. I looked down and my wolf forced me to shift. There was a silver bullet.....piercing through my heart.

My life flashed before my eyes and a smile made its way on my face with the memories of my mate. When I said Cat would be the death of me, I never thought of it litteraly.

Authors Note!

I published this at 6:10 because I have to get ready for school and Yup. BTW thanks for everyone and the support!!!Everytime I wake up and come back from school, I have so many notifications I feel like my tablet will explode.And most of them are votes and comments on my story!!!

Guess what........ 2.5k reads!!!!!! *screams* I ❤ you guys!

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Next chapter update when I reach 3k reads and 230 votes. I actually have 209 votes!!! How amazing is that?Okay that's all for today. <3