36

Your POV:

"J-Jungkook!"

He only slightly turned his head, but it wasn't to look at me.

Soon after, the security ran over and blocked the stage completely, making way for us to go backstage.

"Let's go," Jungkook turned around amd ordered us.

But we were all far too shaken to react at all.

It was only when he grabbed my hand and yanked me, did I realize what he was saying.

As Jungkook pulled me behind him, the rest of the members followed us, without a word.

"Are you okay?"
"Did you get hurt?"
"I'll get the security sued for not acting soon enough."
"Aigoo, your arm is bruised."
"Don't worry, guys. You did great."
"Are you all okay?"

We were bombarded with questions as soon as we reached backstage.

I wasn't there. I felt suffocated with all the people around me... asking if I was okay.

No, I wasn't okay. I was just thrown a shoe at. That is not okay. What was so wrong that I did for me to deserve all this hatred? Jungkook? God, how I regretted dating him now.

"Y/n," his voice broke my trance and his thumb traced circles around the back of my hand.

I pulled my hand away.

Why did he have to come up there? It only worsened the situation for us. Why now? When he made it clear he had nothing to do with me. How come he always found ways to hurt me?

"Ducky," his voice broke.

God, I cannot stand to hear the voice I loved to listen to...

Without a word, I turned on my heel and exited the room.

I needed to get away, I needed air.

As I made my way out, running with my head bowed, I hit someone and fell back.

I fell, but someone grabbed my upper arms, preventing me from falling square on my ass.

"S-sunbae! What are you doing here?"

"Are you okay?"

I got my balance and nodded.

"You don't look okay. Since when have you started lying to me?"

Since I started dating Jungkook.

"You wanna get out of here?," he said when I didn't reply.

And suddenly, without any word of consolation, I felt comforted.

He wasn't asking how I felt, what happened... he was just... there.

Tears pooling my eyes, I looked up at him and said, "Sunbae..."

"Nae."
"Nae."

Two voices said that in unison.

I turned around and sunbae looked up to see who it was.

Jungkook.

As I turned, sunbae's hands automatically fell off my upper arms.

"Since you debuted, I am your sunbae," he said and all I wanted was to go and shake him until his bunny teeth rattled.

"Well, I might not have a career thanks to you, so... sunbae-nim if you'll excuse me."

He gritted his teeth and I turned to leave.

But I was whirled around in an instant.

"Ah!," I hissed as the bruise on my arm stung.

He quickly dropped my arm.

Sunbae was at my side now, ready to defend me.

"Wh-what are you doing right now?," he asked me, ignoring sunbae.

"Going out."

"Why? You're obviously not fine!"

"You don't need to tell me that, I know."

"We have to resolve this."

"We need to avoid each other. You need to stop faking concern and stirring trouble in my life and I need to be away from you right now," I said, enunciating each word so I got through his thick, coconut head.

"Why are you doing this?," he said, reaching out for my hand.

I read his expression. He looked desperate but all I could think of was if he was sincere.

And even if he was sincere, what good would that do me? After all, all his "sincerity" ever brought me was misfortune.

"Doing what?"

"Running away. That's not the y/n I know."

"You don't know me at all. All you ever knew was what benefitted you and when. All you ever cared about was yourself. So I don't really understand why you're doing this drama. Did your life get boring again?"

"Don't... Why are you being this way? What did I do for you to act this way?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Was he asking me what he had done?

I scoffed.

"Nothing. What have you ever done? You've done nothing at all. You should have, but you didn't."

"I know I've hurt you but if you could just hear me out-"

"I really can't stand your face, your voice, your presence right now," I cut him off.

Then grabbed sunbae's arm and turned around.

"Y/n.. Noona, wait!"

"Leave me alone, please!," I screamed. "For once... do what I say. I beg you. Leave me the fuck alone!"

And I walked, leaving Jungkook standing there, sobbing.

I walked faster, for I knew I would break down, hearing him cry.

And I hated myself for that.

A/n: ayeee short chapter but we're right at the end, folks!

All the secrets and unspoken words would be said in the next update~ ;)

Phew this story is hella long 😂

Vote, share and comment!