7 | ❝ The Family Of Three Bears ❞

______________________

THE FAMILY OF THREE BEARS

❝ Everything's better when you're with your fam! ❞

______________________

Sitting in Tae's G-wagon, he drives you to a big store he found on Google Maps. The large orange and white signboard seemed to attract everyone's attention on the street. Wedged between a cafe and an Mc Donald's outlet, the glass multi-storey building of the store gave a nice view of the inside floors.

"Come on! we have a lot to buy," Taehyung says excitedly as he got out the car. "Yeah, yeah coming!" You call out making sure Jeongguk has his shoes on, you too get out of the car.

"Here, let me hold him," Taehyung offers and you readily give the baby elephant to him. Jeongguk wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck and snuggles in his chest, a hand pulling at the buttons on the expensive fabric. You stare at the two as they make their way into the mart.

"What? Quit staring Y/N! You're creepy enough!" Taehyung says quickening his pace. "Cr-creepy? M-me?" You stutter as you match his pace. "You think we haven't noticed you every morning at your window?" Taehyung cocks an eyebrow. "It's okay, I mean I know Jeongguk does that on purpose."

The first thing you guys buy is shoes. The long aisles of little shoes for toddlers don't even measure as big as your hand. They're of all sorts, colours, purposes and you can't help but smile at them. You squeal as you hold up a pair of navy blue ones and practically shove them into Taehyung's face. 

"They're so cute-"

"They don't have Gucci!"

Your face falls at his comment while he paces around, looking through products. 

"Taehyung, even if they did, I won't be able to afford it so quit looking for it."

"Fine. But we need to buy a whole lot of stuff. I even made a list," Taehyung groans and fishes his phone out of his pocket to look for the list. He proudly shows you the list.

Stuff for Gukkie~~
-baby carrier
-Sippy Cups
-Crayons
-utensils
-

blanket
-baby bag  

"Wow. You'd make a great dad Taehyung," You say going through the list already counting the amount you're going to spend on the toddler.

Speaking of him, you realise that Jeongguk had fallen silent ever since you stepped in the store. Jeongguk wouldn't stop his baby babble even for a moment when he was in the comfort of your home but now its as if he lost his voice. You turn Taehyung around to see him hiding his face in Taehyung's shoulder. You run a hand over his head and he looks up.