Im Coming For You

Blake

I looked over at Chazz as Dave East hit the stage. I elbowed her in side and got her to turn around.

"Heffa why you didn't tell me we were coming to see him." , i said.

"Becaaaaaause i knew you would've said no. I would've got this speech about how you dont listen to "gangsta rap" and you dont like hood niggas." , she said rolling her eyes.

"Im glad you know. But just a FYI hes a client witht the firm and i personally met him earlier today. He was hella rude and was on his phone the whole time."

"WHATTTT?! You mean to tell me you as up close and personal with this fine man and you weren't gonna tell me ?!"

"Tell you for what ? You got a man at home , thank you very much. Not to mention it was nothing to tell."

"Oh yeah ? Well why he staring at you like you Thanksgiving dinner?"

I quickly turned around to see him staring at me. He was performing his song and the entire time kept his eyes on me. When we made eye contact a smirk crept onto his face. I blushed and looked down at my drink. I could feel everyone's eyes on me , but the only eyes that sent chills up my spine were Daves'. I was in a trance mesmerized by his hooded eyes , they were so intense. My eyes traced over his plump lips and the tattoos covering his neck. I never noticed how fine this man was , heck i never seen a picture of knew what he looked like until this morning. Even then i didnt really pay him any attention , but right now he was looking all kinds of snackish. I felt myself getting moist in between my legs. This man didnt even touch me and i was getting all hot and bothered. I knew i was gonna have to keep my distance as far away from him as possible. I turned around and ordered 4 shots of patron from the bartender hoping that it would calm me down.

"Ooooh shots , whats wrong ? Dave got you all hot and bothered", she teased.

"Uhhh...no why would you think that?"

"Just saying ", she replied shrugging her shoulders.

The bartender returned and placed the shots in front of us. I took two of  them to the head and Chazz done the same. We ordered two more drinks and continued to watch the performance. Dave finally averted his attention elsewhere and had the crowd mesmerized. All of the women were screaming there heads off saying different things like "i wanna have your babies!" ,"take me home!" , and even a few please have sex with me's. It was pure comedy to say the least. They were being so thirsty behind a man they didn't even know. I refused to be a groupie....at least in public. I'd rather drool and squeal in the comfort of my own home. By the end of his set me and Chazz were BEYOND lit. I was definitely feeling good and ready to hit the dance floor. I grabbed Chazz hand and tried to pull her towards the floor ,but she pulled back and flashed her phone showing me she was talking to someone. I shrugged and let her go to the bathroom and made my way to the bar to wait for her. After 5 minutes passed I decided to go check on her. I was getting up from the stool when all of sudden two arms wrapped around my waist.

Chris

Me and coby were sitting in his crib watching the game together and Chazz had been drunk texting him all night. She apparently sent something mad wild cause he started fuming. He dialed her number and walked into his room. I could hear him yelling something then he burst through the door.

"Aye man , we gotta go get them NOW , Chazz on the phone talking about how much she love me  then the next thing i know she moaning Dave East. I was like huh?! Anyway we going get they drunk selves ,so come on", he said.

"I knew it ", I whispered to myself.

I grabbed my head and shook it. Every time her and Chazz get together its trouble. The last time those fools went out Chazz had my baby across all 5 boroughs trying to catch Coby in a "so-called" lie. They ended up getting held up in the bronx by some random. He took their phones ,jewelry ,and money. I was pulled out of meeting to answer a phone call from a bakery down in the bronx and thank god i took the call because it was Blake crying for me to come get them. I didn't mind Blake going out , but with Chazz I always had yo have my guard up. I put on my jacket and we headed downstairs. Luckily the club they were at was only a few blocks from Coby's crib. We walked outside and the cold air hit us like bricks. Shivering because I only had on windbreaker I got even more angry I was out here walking freezing my tail off all because Blake wanted to go out after I didn't want her to go. We finally reached the club and walked in. My eyes traveled to a drunk Blake at the bar slow whining to "Pony" by Genuwine. I rushed behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist causing her to jump.