Why me ?

Coby

This is the 3rd time this month this girl done went out ,got drunk , and passed out in the club. The first two times we were together and I didnt think nothing of it , but this time I wasn't there. I dont know whats going on with Chazz or what she been on ,but I know I'm gonna find out. I looked over to my left and she was lightly snoring with her mouth wide open and drool falling out the side. I decided to let her sleep late this morning due to the killer hangover I knew she was bound to have when she wakes up. This wasnt like her at all. Chazz never been that much of a drinker at all , not even when we were in college. It's like all of a sudden she's been aggy , and her emotions all over the place. She wanna go out all the damn time and get drunk not even aware of her surroundings. I hadnt spoke to anyone about her behavior , not even her. I didnt want her flashing out on me , but enough is enough. At this point she gone mess around and go too far. If something ever happens to her its gonna weigh on me heavy knowing I couldve prevented it. A huge part of me wanna snatch them covers off and go off on her, but im gonna chill for the moment. I got out the bed and slipped on some basketball shorts and headed to our kitchen to fix breakfast. I decided against cooking and called out for breakfast. I went to the couch and plopped down grabbing my phone. I had mad notifications from Chris. He was blowing me up last night.

2:05 am
Chris👌🏽💯💯: Yo , why you left us nigga?! 🤨

2:08 am
Chris👌🏽💯💯: NIGGA ITS COLD  AND WE WALKING BLOCKS NIGGA , FREAKING BLOCKS 😤😑

2:30 am
Chris👌🏽💯💯: We made it . Not like you care. Yall good though ? 🙄

2:32 am
Chris👌🏽💯💯: Yo ask Chazz what happened at the club Blake saying this wack nigga Dave East name in her sleep. 😠😠😠

2:32 am
Chris👌🏽💯💯: Hello?!!!!!! 😑

2:33 am
Chris👌🏽💯💯: Forget it . This nigga got me messed up im going back to the club. 🤷🏽‍♂️👊🏽

2:40 am
Chris👌🏽💯💯: I just pulled up and he standing outside . If i go to jail then oh well ! 🤬😤😠

2:41 am
Chris👌🏽💯💯: Im in trouble 🤦🏽‍♀️🤐

I rubbed my hand down the side of my face. This nigga here ! Chris is always tripping especially when it comes to Blake . She got that nigga nose BEYOND wide open . Her vagina must shoot out rainbows and Unicorns for this nigga or something. I decided to call this nigga and see what went down last night.

*Ringgggg Ringgggg*

"Oh now you know how to work a phone?!", Chris scoffed.

"Say man , i was dealing with Chzz and her BS last night. The phone was my last thought."

"Nigga forget you , I couldve been in jail last night . Hell I almost got shot ! What if I couldve got jumped nigga or caught Pneumonia  walking 4 blocks!"

I shook my head . This nigga always on some dramatic extreme type stuff. Although he had a point he was doing too much , per usual.

"Nigga calm down. I can admit I was lacking last night. Im sorry bro , but Chazz been tripping . Its her 3 rd time this month doing that. I was all kinds if heated. "

"Yeah yeah nigga whatever next time you need me ima be ghost! Hahaha , dont call me."

"Oh yeah ?! Its good fam i see how you rockin."

"I kid I kid. But forreal though it got wild."

"From your messages i just read I can tell bro , what happened?"