Edinburgh

Kyra walked the magical streets of Edinburg, and smiled to herself. Scotland was everything she dreamed it would be. After landing at the airport, Kyra collected her luggage and grabbed a taxi cab to a five star hotel. She got herself the grandest room, with a beautiful view that overlooked the majestic capital of Scotland. Taking a quick shower, Kyra put on a fresh pair of jeans, and a tee shirt, slipped into her sporty red, gym shoes, and took off to see the tourist sights.

Kyra's blood line originated from Edinburgh, and she was excited to visit the city, having read much about it. She was most entriqued by the many castles, especially one in particular named Edinburgh castle, which has become a recognized symbol of Edinburgh, and of Scotland.

On that property, there were many things to see, but on the plane, the magazine that Kyra was reading, wrote about the Portcullis Gate and the Argyle Tower. The entrance was via a pointed- arched doorway, in the inner angle, and was part of an eleven century old castle, with barracks that once housed the Crown Jewels. Edinburgh castle is a historic fortress which dominates the skyline of the city of Edinburgh, Scotland from its position on Castle Rock.

What facinated Kyra the most is the article she read about the castle being haunted. Although Kyra doesn't believe in ghosts, she was intrigued with the historic story of the famous myth, about the Druid who lived in that castle hundreds of years ago. His name was Michael the Prince of Druids, and it was said that to this day, his spirit awaits his betrothed, whom the prophecies claimed was his soulmate.

Kyra found the story to be romantic enough for her to want to visit the grounds, and maybe chance a glimpse of the famous ghost that has been reported to be seen on the cliff that overlooked the ocean.

Who was this Druid that loved with a passion a woman, that was promised to him, but was stolen on the night of their wedding day from St. Mary's Catholic Cathedral, by the dark witches of east wick.

It was said that Prince Michael died a thousand deaths when she went missing, and hunted the witches down, but before he killed them , they cast a spell on him, and turned him to stone.

Kyra wanted desperately to visit this place, because for some reason, unbeknown to her, she felt a pull in that direction, and she scurried along, to get there before the sight closed down, because the hotel clerk told her that this particular tourist attraction, is only open till seven o clock. She had half an hour to get to there, and she hurried along, with growing excitement, wanting to see for herself this enchanting castle.

Please vote and comment, thank you kindly. Xoxxoxoxxoxxoxo