9. December

Hazel moaned while the digital numbers on her clock showed 1.47am. She felt Nick right behind her, curled up to her back, holding her locked against him as he rocked into her.

Hazel arched as he struck against the spot he had tortured so generously the past many hours. She couldn't for the life of her remember how they had moved from her living room to her bedroom.

After a thorough session on her couch, he had bent her over the back and taken her roughly from behind while pulling her hair. Hazel had nearly screamed her voice raw as she came apart over and over in pleasure. As the night wore on, they had taken a few breaks which had been filled with lazy kissing until it all started over again.

Nick had stuck by his promise; he wasn't leaving any time soon.

Thrusting into her from behind, Hazel arched and felt as he lifted her leg up. He pushed deep within her as they laid on their side, skin to skin, back to chest. She slipped her hand down and felt how his cock moved within her, parting her red pussylips over and over again with his girth. A new ōrgasm was welling up within her. She had lost count of how many he had given her, as well as how many times they had done it.

And the night was still young.

"Nick... oh, fuck!" She cried out in pleasure as her ōrgasm overpowered her. Nick grunted harshly against her neck and whispered hot things into her ear; How he liked how she said his name when she came; How he loved the way she clenched around him when she lost control; How her body fit so perfectly around his and how she made him come apart just as hard, lost in ecstasy.

"Nick," She breathed and twisted her upper body around to catch his lips as they descended on hers. "Come for me, please."

He groaned deeply and rocked his hips harder against hers. She could feel him sliding in and out of her with rapid movements, his balls striking against her folds. She lost her breath completely when his hand worked down her leg and tauntingly slapped her thigh. "You want me to come inside you, naughty girl? Is that what you want?"

Hazel moaned out as he spanked her again. "Yes, please!" He was wearing a condom, but it was all the same. She wanted him to finish it inside her, release himself inside her snug heat where she could clench him and milk him.

"You're so goddamn naughty, Hazel," He whispered into her ear, then gave a low groan as she squeezed around him in response. "Fuck. Do that again while I fuck you."

She squeezed her inner muscles and heard him curse, just as his thrusts sped up. She gave a shout as his cock struck deep within her, but then stayed still as he ruptured. With a deep sound, he released inside her and gave the condom its exercise.

His forehead was shining and his eyes squeezed shut as he spilled his seeds. Hazel had to bite her lip at the sight, seeing a man like him crumble that hard against her small frame. She felt the muted spurts of his release through the condom and worked her inner muscles around him to get every last drop. Finally, he exhaled a hot breath and let his head drop into the crook of her neck.

Another condom, spent.

He slowly slipped out of her and removed the used-up latex. Tying it in a knot and throwing it in her bedside bin, he curled up behind her again and chuckled when she turned around to find his lips. They met in a slow fashion, their tongues dueling lazily.

"I'm going to be so sore in the morning," Hazel whispered, hearing Nick laugh silently again. His large chest vibrated and she put her hand over it, toying with his nipple.

"Mmm, I can't wait to watch that." He let himself fall back as Hazel pushed him down into the pillows and kissed him down his chest. Both of them were covered in a fine layer of sweat from their hour-long exertions, but he tasted absolutely delicious. Raw and spicy, like a man.