27

Rose

"I love you too, bye." I hang up the phone to Theo, flopping my back against my cushions, my stomach flipping with happiness. The faint sounds of my mum talking downstairs before she leaves for work.

"Rose I'm off!" I hear her call out my name, I jump off my bed quickly running out into the hallway and down the steep stairs.
My mum's standing by the front door looking as gorgeous as ever in a blazer and pencil skirt, I give her a tight squeeze, really not wanting to let her go. Daniel's round his girlfriend's house and Wayne is standing in the doorway watching mum. I hate the summer holidays because Wayne works from home and Daniel is never around, I meet up with the girls as often as I can. But not today.

"I'll see you tonight baby, love you both." She lets go of me and opens the front door.

"Bye darling." Wayne leans down kissing her quickly before she waves and shuts the door behind her. I look at him before rushing down the hallway and back up the stairs again. I look out from my window as her car pulls out of the driveway and down the road. I know he's watching from downstairs, waiting a few minutes before he comes upstairs.
Hearing the light tap of his fingers against my bedroom door, my body begins to shake with fear as he swings the door open, standing tall and pleased, I cover myself with my duvet trying to hide away from him.
"Don't be like this princess." He walks into my bedroom slamming my door shut behind him, sitting down on the edge off the bed.

"Please can you leave me alone?" I whimper, his fingers stroke up and down my bare arm.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you know I can't leave you alone." He whispers, leaning close to my face. I tug on the duvet but his strong hold pulls it down uncovering me completely. My pyjamas hiding my body thankfully.

"Why are you not ready for me yet baby?" He raises his eyebrow in disappointment. I cross my arms over my chest hoping he just gets bored. My heart beat is building by the second as his fingers touch the hem of my t-shirt, pulling it up slowly to show off my stomach.

"Leave me alone Wayne!" I yell at him as he caresses my skin, I try to pull my top back down but it does nothing.

"Stop fighting this Rose, you know you'll get it, you bloody love it." He leans close to my face attacking my lips with his, I scream against him whilst his hands grip my waist forcing me against the bed. Hot tears fall down my face as he starts to pull off my T-shirt breaking our kiss.

"Stop! Please stop!" I cry out as my bare chest comes into view, his dirty eyes taking in every inch of my chest. He smiles down at me, I try to sit up grabbing hold of my T-shirt but he throws it to the floor and slamming me back against the bed.

"Stop fighting me Princess! You won't win!" He yells in my face, his fingers pulling at my pyjama bottoms and knickers. I bawl into my pillow as I lay there naked and vulnerable, his rough fingers tracing all over my body.
"You get me so hard every time princess." I look up at him in horror as I hear his jeans fall to the floor, wrapping himself with a condom. My head pounding as he climbs on top of me and holding my arms above my head. I fidget underneath his strong body trying to get out of his touch.

"Stay still, it will hurt more if you do this." He whispers against my neck, I'm unable to control my breathing as he positions himself.

"NO! PLEA-S!" I cry out as he enters me, his groans mixed with my crying he takes complete control over my body. With every thrust I scream out, begging for anybody to come save me, neighbours, anyone walking past the house. Anybody.

"Stop your fucking crying!" His hand wraps around my neck, my throat closing up as he begins to move faster. I can't breathe, light headed and ready to just fade into darkness. His hand lets go as I become limp under him, I feel weak and unable to fight anymore.

"Please stop." I beg one more time, his breathing heavy as he attacks my delicate body even more. My eyes widen in fear as he leans down biting my chest, leaving a dark purple 'love' bite.

"I hope Theo sees this." He growls, I cry out. Theo's going to think I'm cheating on him, oh my fucking god.

"PLEASE STOP!" I scream out again, I need to get away from him. I can't live like this anymore, I need someone to save me.

"Stop being such a brat!" Wayne leans up swinging his hand down and slapping me across the face. My throat burns as I cry in pain.

"Rose?! Rose wake up baby!"

"Nobody can save you princess." Wayne crashes his lips onto mine again, I fight to get him off me.

"ROSE!"

I jolt up in bed, Luca's sitting next to me, his eyes frantic with worry. I jump up and wrap my arms around his neck. I let myself cry into his shoulder as he strokes my hair, shivering with fear he kisses my temple. "I'm here baby, I've got you, always." He whispers into my hair as I begin to relax under his touch.
"Always." He breathes into my ear as I feel myself fall into a deep peaceful sleep.