T W E N T Y - F I V E | Moments

{Pic of Olivia}

Song: Venom

Artist (s): Eminem

Believe in yourself

(Sensitive Chapter)

********************************************************************************************************************************************

I believe that we are who we choose to be. Nobody is going to come and save you. You've got to save yourself. Nobody is going to give you anything. You have to go out and fight for it. Nobody knows what you want except you, and nobody will be as sorry as you if you don't get it. Which is why I finally decided enough was enough and gathered the courage to do what I should have done a long time ago.

I clenched and unclenched my fists before the umpteenth time, mentally preparing myself, before I pushed the door to open and stepped into the house that still haunted me.

"Tobias. Is that you?" a deep voice echoed around the empty house sending chills down my spine.

"No, it's Olivia" my voice shook as I took heavy steps towards the voice. There he sat, staring out the window a cigar in his left hand whilst his right hand held a bottle of beer.

"Glad you could make it, seems like you've finally come to your senses" he laughed putti g out his cigar and dropping the bottle before jumping to his feet.

"You've been a very bad girl, haven't you Olivia?" I instinctively took steps back as he creeped towards me. That was until I bumped into something, or someone.

"Olivia?" I turned around to face the voice.

"Tobias" I replied curtly. His face held disbelief for a second before he barked out an obnoxious laugh.

"You really are stupid aren't you." he continued laughing and soon his father joined in too, grabbing my arm pulling me back towards him.

"I think you need to be disciplined" his smoke filled breath fanned my face as he harshly squeezed my cheeks.

"Haven't you done enough" I yelled pulling myself away from him.

"Don't you raise your voice at him" Tobias gritted taking a step forward.

"Why not" I yelled louder. "For years you've abused me physically, emotionally and sexually and I've had enough".

"So what? So what If you've had enough. We'll do whatever the fuck we want with you and I dare you to do something about it" Tobias laughed before landing a punch to my cheek sending me to the floor with a groan.

"You've hurt me but I won't let you hurt my friends" I gritted out spitting the blood from my mouth.

"Friends? You don't have any friends. No one likes you. You should have died with your mom" Tobias father yelled gripping my hair, pulling me back to my feet.

"And if wasn't for Neel, I would have. You nearly killed me, isn't that enough for you?" I screamed holding back my tears.

"Not near enough. Especially after the stunts you've pulled recently. Now it's our turn" Tobias explained his eyes growing darker with each word.

"I'm going to hurt every inch of your body until you beg me to stop, but I won't. I'll continue to break every single bone in your body and then I'll have your lover boy watch as I ravish you" he continued to explain as I felt my blood run cold.