+ 3

i opened the door of our small apartment and i hurriedly sat on the sofa. leaning my back on the old sofa that you can't feel the softness anymore, rather, you'll feel the hardness of the wood against your body.

it's been days since i agreed to park jimin's deal and i can't believe i actually signed that freaking contract.

i sighed and looked at the clock.

8:00 pm

i stood up to make my mom some meal. i went over the kitchen and noticed our stocks were empty.

i sighed and opened the fridge to grab the leftover. i felt hungry but i need to put my mom first.

i heat it up on the stove and after it was done, i put it on the tray along with a glass of water.

i carefully went to my mom's room and i saw she was sleeping. i placed the tray beside the table and tried to wake my mom up.

"mom, your meal is ready." i softly spoke.

i got confused when she didn't even move a muscle. usually, she would open her eyes when she heard my voice.

"mom, wake up." this time, i started to shrug her by her arms.

yet, she didn't open her eyes. suddenly, she started to breathe heavily as if she's catching for air. her back arched from the bed, her mouth open and breathing heavily.

i started to get scared and panicked.

she started to groan and i quickly grab my phone to call an ambulance. tears flowing down my eyes while i was holding her hands.

"mom, please..." i cried.

luckily, the rescuer came immediately and transferred my mom to the ambulance car. i hurriedly hopped on and just cried while they put various wires on my mom.

we arrived at the hospital and i was about to enter the room with them but the nurses stopped me then guided me to the waiting place.

i stopped my tears and prayed my mom to be okay.

what am i going to do alone? i can't let my mom go and leave me alone. i don't want to be alone and i know, i won't be alone because i know mom will fight.

i stood up and went over the doctor who went out of the room.

"doctor, is she okay? did you treat her already?" i asked, extremely worried.

"i'm sorry miss but we haven't started yet because you need to pay first before we start our treatment." the doctor said, taking off his gloves as the other nurses came out.

i scoffed in disbelief.

"this is an emergency! how can you just let someone die because we haven't paid yet?! are you all even professionals?!" i screamed in anger, tears flowing down my cheeks again.

this is crazy. how can this world be lure by money? we're talking about someone's life here.

"this is the hospital rule. no fee, no treatment—"

"start your treatment. hurry up before i fire you."

i hitched a breathe when i heard that voice because it was so familiar to my ears. i didn't turned my head but the doctor's reply clarified it for me.

"yes, mister park." he hurriedly entered the room and called the other nurse.

i wiped my tears before i faced the man who i made a contract with.

"why are you here?" i asked.

"this is our hospital." he said and lead me to somewhere.

i didn't reply and just followed him from behind.

is he the one who made that stupidest rule then? of course he did. he even came up with a stupid baby contract.

he stopped in front of his office and opened the door. he lead me inside and made me sit on the sofa. he sat in front of me and gave me a tea.

i muttered thank you and he just nodded.

he cleared his throat and i stopped sipping the tea for a moment.

"uhm, about earlier.....thank you." i said and looking away.

"that wasn't free." i heard him said.

i looked up to see him seriously to me. of course, i know that wasn't free. why would he help me when he just want my egg cell to work?

"i'm going to pay you after i get paid—"

"money is not how you're going to pay me, i got plenty of that." he shrugged.

my blood boil about how cocky he was but i still thank him because if it wasn't for him, my mom would've have lost her chance.

however, if you think of it, it's his fault too. i mean, if he's the owner of this huge ass hospital, then he was the one who made that rule.

what if plenty of family already lost their loved ones because of that stupid rule? not all family are rich and not all of them have money, including me.

"how then?" i put down the tea i was drinking.

he put his arms around the solo sofa he was sitting at.

"let's start the contract tonight, shall we?" he asked, giving me no emotion at all.

i felt uncomfortable and the need of getting out of this room is getting stronger. can he just wait?

"c-can we do it in other time? sir i can't let my mom alone—"

"first, the doctors here are professionals
and i assure you that they will take care of your mom."

"but sir, i can't today. my mom—"

"who said you can say no?" he scoffed.

i lowered my head. of course, who am i to say no anyways? i agreed to his deal and i thought i was ready to face the sequences, but i guess not.

"that's how you're going to pay me, and how i'm going to pay you, right?" he crossed his arms, "it's by your body."

"don't tell me you've forgotten you signed my contract?" he smirked.

+

wazzup guys so tomorrow is the concert at citifield (?? or not) but anyways, did y'all see how did jikook flashED THEIR ABS. I MEAN EASY THERE BOIZ.

they're getting wilder and wilder and im not even complaining lmaoooo

thankyou guys and i love how y'all really supported this💜😩