Anniversary

A/n: **SMUT WARNING** Ok guys...so that last chapter was basically the ending, but I wanted to do a glimpse in the future type thing because I feel like you deserve it...plus so do I lol. Anyways I hope you likey!! 

20 Years Later

Looking at yourself in the mirror you poked your face and stomach then sighed. "I'm getting old."

"Nonsense! You're only as old as you feel!" Hizashi got off the bed and made his way over to you snaking his arms around your waist. "Judging on that last round you feel pretty young." Hizashi snickered Then placed a few kisses on the nape of your neck. "We can go a 3rd if you want." He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at you in the mirror.

You turned to face him and giggled at his endless attempts, even after all these years this is one thing hes never let up on. He's always made you feel good about yourself, Always let you know you're good enough. Always let you know you're all he's ever wanted.

"We should probably check on the kids, I'm curious to see what they have planned for us tonight." You placed a kiss on his cheek then walked over to grab your pajama's to put them on then slipped on your house shoes. 

He pouted from your separation then dragged his feet over to do the same. "Yuna told us She's taking care of everything, you know how she is when you try to help her."

"I know, she's miss independent." You smiled and opened the bedroom door to the smell of something burning. 

"Great...I sound proofed the house, but unfortunately its not fire proof." Hizashi chuckled putting his house shoes on to head down stairs with you.

Following the charred scent into the kitchen your eyes fell on your 17 year old son Zuko trying his best at cooking breakfast. You and Hizashi eased up on each side of him and watched him panic for a moment. "Whatcha doooooin?" You ask with a grin. His E/c eyes looked at you in shock.

 His E/c eyes looked at you in shock

A/n: So...Zuko has S/c(Skin color) H/c and E/c like you but he's a spitting image of his father facial feature wise. How freaking Adorable is that right! lol He's also Quirkless like you, but his personality matches his fathers.

"I'm sorry mom, I got in a hurry! Natsumi will be here any minute and I haven't even got ready yet!" He said rushing to put the burnt bacon on a plate. "I put the stove on high and it cooked a lot faster than I thought it would." He pouted looking at everything he's destroyed.

"You're fine son." Hizashi laughed and gave him a pat on the back. "Go get ready for your potential girlfriend." He ruffled his bed head managing to actually make it look better than it did and pushed him towards his room.