Evil

BRIANA'S POV

I wanted some fresh air. It had been days since Esther and the other originals showed up at our house. Klaus was completely happy. He had his family, me, and a baby on the way. I walked out the house, down the drive and into the woods. I needed time to thing. Esther was throwing a ball tonight. She said she wanted to get to know the towns folk and celebrate a new life with her blood coming into the world. I don't trust Esther. There is something about her that just screams 'EVIL'. I was walking until I reached the Quarry. I loved the water. I took out my sketch pad and began sketching the view before me. I sat there for hours. When I felt someone sit beside me. "You know, you are very lucky to have found something we've all been looking for?" I turned and saw Kol. "And what is that?" He smiled and looked at me as I tried to get up and away from him. He frightened me a little. "Don't worry, love. I will not harm you. I am actually kind of interested in what is in your tum." I reached for my stomach and soothed. "We haven't had a baby in the family in over 1000 years. So you see why we are all skeptical." I looked at him and rushed to me placing a hand on my stomach. 

I backed away from him. "Briana, you need not to worry, dear girl. Niklaus will not have you or that baby harmed but I came to you as a friend." I looked confused. What was he talking about? "I need you to trust your instincts when it comes to my mother." I looked at my feet not saying a word. "Ahh, so you have felt something about her?! That child in your tum, is part witch. That child will protect you." I nodded. I then heard Elijah's voice. "What have you felt about her Briana?" I turned and saw Rebekah and Klaus with him. I looked at Klaus and he came to me as if I had called him. He put his hand on my stomach. "You need not be scared, love. We just need to know." I walked to my sketch pad that I had left on the shore. I handed it to Klaus and walked off.