Chapter-3

''You threatened my friend! Did you?'' Rolli asked Vikram who sat watching live cricket series, unmoved by her anger. ''Vicky, I am asking something''

''Yes I did, and he never took you as a friend. That moron had been eyeing you for long. Instead of thanking me you are throwing glares at me.''

''Vicky I can take care of myself.''

''I know, still I will intervene every time I feel its necessary.'' He replied, his eyes focused on his sister as she stood with a big frown on her face and arms crossed over her chest. He smiled, grabbed her arm pulling her down next to him. Pulling her in an arm hug, he pinched her cheek with other hand, ''Dad always used to talk about your Royal frown, trust me its amazingly cute.'' She still kept her annoyed expression but jumped when he poked her. ''So the Princess is ticklish.'' he teased as she quickly ran away.

Vikram's expression turned harsh from the soft one, leaning back he recalled how he had heard Rolli's so called friend about drugging her on a coming party. She had befriended the guy who had been bullied by all ,and he took it to be a sign that he could do anything with her as he believed her to be interested in him. It was his golden chance to be popular dating someone like Rolli. Vikram didn't wait for the day to arrive, instead he taught the guy a lesson he would never forget.  He would now tremble recalling the way Vikram had tied him to his own bed and pulled his limbs till the time he begged to stop. 

Vikram smirked, his eyes went towards Rolli's room, 'Nothing touches my own.'

It had been a year for them in London and Rolli had just started her bachelor degree, she was a girl who could befriend anyone and Vikram made sure no took advantage of her big heart. When about being there for others, she was just like Ananya but he wasn't, he was different for all in his family and sometimes it made him wonder whom he resembled when it came to anger. 

''Hey little brother.'' His thoughts were broken by his ringing phone, and the caller's name bought a big smile on his face. ''Vansh, why are you quiet?''

''Tell me you won't kill me after hearing what I have to tell you?'' Vansh spoke hesitated.

''Bro, you know I love you the most.''

''Vicky, Dipika chachi was bethrothed to our fathers cousin Brijesh, and he was being later killed by dad.''

''You didn't get all this through the journals, did you?'' Vikram asked shocked, it was to much for him to digest. His mother was betrothed to someone else before she got marred to his father and then the man was being killed by his uncle.

"How did you know? And don't lie Vansh.''

''I found BG's diary, I am so shocked after reading all this. And its not complete, I guess she wrote more may be a new one. I am looking for it, and she talks about dark past of of your maternal home.''

Vikram left the couch, this was more than he thought, ''Vansh, stop now. Concentrate on your studies.''

''No, I will find the missing pieces.'' Vansh sounded adamant

''No, just forget all.''

''Bhai, our main hotel had 2 accidents in 3 weeks. There is something coming and big, I don't know if I am capable but I will make sure to gather all which will help you win.'' Vikram stared at his phone, he was shocked to know about the accidents. He paced around, if all this was connected to past he was sure to undo it. His mind was now running in all directions. He knew , questioning his parents would lead no where. He would be snubbed royally. He felt helpless for not being able to do anything. His mind needed a distraction , picking his keys he made his way out. May be a small get together with his friends might calm his mind.