Part 20

A few weeks later you and Jimin were working at the bakery on Friday when the door tinkled and in came a very excited bunny with Namjoon and Jin trailing behind him. Jungkook rushed up to the counter to greet you, bouncing on the balls of his feet as the older men followed at a slower pace. "Hi y/n Noona! Hi Jiminie!"

"Hiya Kookie," you chuckled, reaching up to ruffle his hair as he flashed you a big smile. His owners approached the counter and you inclined your head to them in greeting. "Hello Jin, Namjoon. It's good to see you. I don't believe you've been in before - what can I get for you?"

"Good morning y/n," Namjoon said warmly, resting a hand on JK's shoulder. "I would love some coffee, please. Black."

"Me too, and let's get something to eat as well. Jungkook, What is your favorite thing that your noona makes?" Jin asked, looking at him.

The bunny's eyes widened and his nose twitched slightly with excitement. "I can pick?" He turned his big eyes on you and you couldn't help but smile fondly at the sweet boy.

Jimin poured coffees for the older men and started making a hot chocolate for his friend. "Kookie's favorite are the cinnamon rolls! Right Kook?" He called over the steamer as he heated the milk.

Jungkook nodded uncertainly, his eyes wide. "But everything else is good too..." he mumbled.

You chuckled and shared a glance with Jin and Joon before leaning toward the bunny. "How about we do a sampling, hm?" You said to him conspiratorially, making him nod excitedly. Jimin brought over the drinks and passed them out. "You guys take a seat and I'll bring out some pastries," you said, smiling.

You put one of everything on a plate and let Jimin carry it proudly to the table, Jungkook's eyes widening in excitement as he set it down. "Let us know if you need anything else, and enjoy!" You said happily.

"Hyung, can Jimin sit with us?" The youngest asked Namjoon.

"I don't know Kookie, he is working right now," he answered, looking to you. Jimin was watching you hopefully and you smiled and patted his arm. "I'll let you know if I need you kitten, take a break."

After they had finished and chatted for a while and most of the other customers had left, the group of four headed up to the counter. Jungkook and Jimin were whispering excitedly to each other as they approached you, glancing between the three humans.

"Everything was delicious y/n, thank you. How much do we owe you?" Jin asked. You answered with a number that was half what it should have been. "That seems low," he replied, raising an eyebrow as Namjoon pulled out his wallet.

"Friends and family discount," you said, smiling as Jimin came around the counter to stand next to you, nuzzling your shoulder with his head briefly.

Jin smiled and Jungkook tugged on Namjoon's sleeve as he handed you the money, looking up at him hopefully. "Go ahead, bunny, ask her," the older said, chuckling.

"Y/n Noona, can Jimin come have a sleepover at my house tomorrow night?" He asked hopefully, his eyes wide and begging. You glanced at your kitty who was also staring at you excitedly. "Tae Tae is coming too!" He added.

"Of course he can!" You said, patting your kitty on the head as the boys turned to each other to celebrate.

"Thank you Noona!" Jungkook squealed as Jimin threw his arms around you, making you laugh.

Jin and Joon smiled fondly at the boys. "I know you normally drop Jimin off at Hoseok's on Saturdays, so we can pick him up from there before dinner. I know the boys will have a lot of fun, and the two of us will both be home all evening, so nothing to worry about." Jin said, stroking JK's bunny ears. "And I will definitely be coming here again. I'll be dreaming about that croissant tonight," He gushed.