vmon pt 2 :)

It had been two weeks. Taehyung had been locked up in his room most of the time. He went straight to school and straight home after.

Not talking to anyone. Not even Hoseok.

Taehyung felt awful. Like his world had crumbled to pieces but only he knew. He layed in his bed staring at the roof.

Suddenly someone knocked on his door.
"Room service" Hoseok laughed as he walked in. "Joking"

"Hey Hoseok" Taehyung sat up. Hoseok sat down.

"What's up?" He asked, looking a little worried.

"What do you mean 'whats up'?" Taehyung asked looking at him. "I have done the worst thing any boyfriend could probably do!"

"And what is that?" Hoseok asked rolling his eyes. "Being amazing?"

"No I-"

"Taehyung, you haven't done anything wrong-"

"Yes I have! I cheated on you... I kissed another person" Taehyung sighed having tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry"

"Kissed?" Taehyung only nodded. "And I was gonna tell you how I was a bad boyfriend"

"What?" Taehyung looked him.

"I cheated on you aswell, I mean I have been... for a while" Hoseok looked down and sighed. "You're not bad. I've actually done more than kissing you know?"

"With who?" Taehyung asked.

"Does it matter?" Hoseok sighed.

"Yes?"

"Then tell me who you kissed" Hoseok demanded.

"If you think it through you know damn well who it is" Taehyung said.

"Namjoon?" Hoseok looked at him as Taehyung nodded slowly.

"I think we should break up" Taehyung stated. "I don't want to be in a relationship if im in love with someone else"

"Are you sure you're in love?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung nodded eagerly. "Well, I guess I owe you to say who I slept with" Hoseok shrugged.

Taehyung looked over at him. "Was it Jimin?"

"No No! Well, he has tried but... It was Jungkook" Hoseok looked down.

"HOSEOK!" Taehyung almost whispered. "He's a minor!"

"Y-yeah I know..." He sighed. "That's the hardest part, I couldn't help it, and he seems mature enough... And he turns 17 next month so it's not that bad"

"You're still 19" Taehyung said.

"You know that you're a minor as well right?" Hoseok asked.

"Wow, I never though about that" Taehyung shaked his head.

Hoseok got up from the bed. "Anyways, you should go for Namjoon. Pretty sure he likes you to, considering he broke up with Jimin"

"He broke up with Jimin?" Taehyung screamed.

"Yeah, the week after the party. Jimin has been all over Yoongi and Jin" Hoseok mentioned. "But I gotta go.. I'm meeting Jungkook's parents, since somehow they are okay with me dating him" 

Hoseok closed the door and Taehyung was about to jump in the roof, he took a look at his instagram. Jimin had deleted all the posts about him and Namjoon.

Taehyung phoned his friend Jin for advice.

"Yooo, long time no see champ!" Jin yelled into the phone.