Arrogant Jerks

Samantha Anderson

"So, a little golf on Friday?" Louis asked Mr. Styles, as they wrapped up their all important business meeting that consisted of very few details actually being shared. Samantha was beginning to understand that business rarely actually occurred during meetings. 

"Yes, I had Alexandria fit it into my schedule," Mr. Styles said, lacing his fingers and smirking at his best friend. 

Tragically, Harry Styles was seriously attractive. Everything about him radiated power and success. From his custom suit, to the Cartier rings he wore on his fingers, to his Rolex watch. He was completely and totally mesmerizing. He had an air about him that was both mysterious and dangerously expensive. On top of the insanely affluent persona he claimed, there were also his charmingly good looks. The hard, green eyes that intensely glared into you, like he was looking straight into your soul and knew every single secret you had ever held. The only boyish part to him was his soft, bouncy curls. Still, though, his curls were styled to perfection. 

But, the most attractive part to him? His lips. They were simply enchanting. His lips were plump and pink. The first thing I noticed was that he was always doing something with his lips. Biting them, licking them, even pinching them between his thumb and forefinger. As mesmerizing as everything else about him, his lips could keep Samantha distracted for days.  

Everything about Harry Styles' outside was perfect. 

However, I quickly learned that there was an arrogant dick behind his Greek god-like looks. 

The second he began to speak to me, it was condescending and arrogant. I did not come into this job expecting respect and being treated like an equal; however, I surely did not expect to be talked down to like I was some rodent or idiot.

The nerve of this man. 

The nerve of this very, very rich and ridiculously attractive man. 

"Ah, how is Ms. Turner doing?" Louis smirked. He seemed to be the only person Harry didn't hate. 

"Just fantastic," Harry chuckled, a reminiscent smile on his face. His phone buzzed on the table, he took a look at it. "Fuck, I need to get going." 

"Duty calls," Louis agreed, standing up,"I'll see you on Friday, mate," they shook hands, before hugging. In the most manly way, of course. 

"Well, I'll see you on Friday, Lou. And, Ms. Andrews was it? It was...lovely to meet you," Harry shot me a smirk. It wasn't even worth correcting him, because he definitely knew what my name was. He just seemed to get a kick out of "forgetting" it. 

"You as well, Mr. Stevens," I replied, a fake smile on my face, and the words just tumbling out. I regretted the worlds almost immediately, but quickly swallowed the regret. Just cause he was my boss did not mean he could treat me like dirt. Two can play at that game. His smirk faltered, but then soon broadened. 

"You know, Louis, I really don't think you should hire employees who can't even get my name right," Harry said, turning to Louis. Louis simply rolled his eyes, and opened the door for the arrogant ass. 

"Goodbye, Harry," Louis sighed, waving his hand in front of the door. Finally, after what seemed like ages, Harry Styles left, with only his Armani cologne and pulled out chair to show he was even there, "Samantha, I'm sorry about him. He, uh, has a habit of being...how do I put this...a right dick. However, his heart is usually in the right place." 

I couldn't help but laugh in response, "Well, I know how to deal with that kind, no worries. I'm not one to take much, pardon my French, bullshit."