Epilogue

Well guys from here I'll give it a three days for you guys to ask me any questions regarding anything. Just what I do after stories. So ask away.

Second this was a hard and truly difficult decision to end Sona. But i am proud on what many considered  a tough challenge. I did it for the people since I have seen too many lacking Sona stories.

Without further ado here we go.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

He's been wondering why I put so much time in here maybe a week after he started. About as soon as he was was completely on board he's been watching me constantly take notes (like I tell people it helps make stories), do more paperwork, and then obviously my homework and anything Devil related. Though thankfully nothing really in combat. Rias takes care of that and I don't have a healer. Either way fighting or not he has seen my schedule on a weekly basis.

Yet he somehow gets me away to grab a quick bite or just breath and have a glass of water. Something so simple. A glass of water at a table! Literally he puts two desks together, throws a tablecloth over, and he sit and have a glass of water. How does this work? Maybe it's because instead of a water bottle that gradually gets room temperature and sophisticated problems down at the desk I switch over to a cold glass and a cute boy. A handsome and proper boy too. Saji has been observing him.

Bringing me to my next point. It's been a few months since Serafall did my makeup that completely changed our relationship into a third or fourth gear that weekend and into the Monday. Her and Saji are doing well. She understands that she's older and is more mature. Even though she cosplays as princesses and other anime lolis... Regardless she is happy, very patient, and he's been stepping up. No one else seems to be in line for Sir Leviathan, Levy, Levinald or whatever.

((Except... nevermind. I know some others already have seen the writing on the wall. Not taking it back now. May come sooner than you think.

Sir Levinald (Serafall X Reader) coming ??/??/2018.

Can't wait.))

Then my bestfriend Tsubaki. She was just as bad as me. But I was worse. A combination of him wanting more than a few minutes of time and her being stubborn like me and being afraid he was going to someone else who would do the opposite. Kiba Yuuto if they didn't work out could have a line down a wing of the building of concubines. Tsubaki and I agreed a men should never force you to bend over backwards. However effort both sides a little more the top balancing both parties is good. Though between his prince charm and manner he is in suit to extend and stay around. The kinks have been worked out. Thankfully.

Well then me. I like to handwrite these letters of journal entries and then save them to both a drive and on my computer. I know. I feel embarrassed to show him and he believes I'm working. One day he'll see when I'm ready.

What I enjoy most is his comfort. His father trusts him and his mother is very skeptic but rolls with it. Friday late evenings it means so much to me when I'm able to lay on my carpet with him next to me. Working together along side a playful kick to tease and leads up to a kiss to keep the drive going. Then halfway through doing dinner. Some girls like Miss. Phenex would like a sit down prime cut and lobster. I think the best nights is when we order out sesame chicken over white rice and vegetables. If that wasn't enough when we get done and those cuddles. Not sure if I like him spooning me or being on his chest. But the girls were right. Nothing says a deep relationship like sleeping and eating together.

"Oh Love. Sesame chicken and company." You called out.

"Nice. Thank you for picking it up. It's Friday and time for comfort food, studies, and cuddles."

"So Sona what are you working?" You ask.

My diary of my crush. Not ready for you to know right now. "Possible pact and Calculus."

"Gotcha."

Saved. "Oh by the way?"

"Hmm?" You ask with a mouthful.

"I love you."

You nod and chew. I love you more.

~~~~~

A cute ending. Oh man this hurts to end a story that originally was a one shot. I really got out of my comfort zone here. So worth it. Honestly. Had an amazing run.

Ask away any questions and I'll post it in next chapter titled Answers. Get back to you in a few days.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz