Chapter 53 - Intimate Pose

Meanwhile...

Inside Tobias's private room within his office, Mimi had thoroughly stripped off her shirt to reveal the light rosy burns on her soft snow white skin.

Even if she wasn't one to care about appearances or scars, she couldn't help but frown towards the light red burns.

If she ordinarily knew they were to look this bad, she would have intentionally tried to purposely dodge the coffee.

But who the hell would have thought her coffee would be so damn hot!

From the beginning she had tried to bare with pain and not allow it to show on her expression, however, in the end, the observant Tobias Itou instantly took note of this and forced her to apply an ointment.

Sighing gently, at her misfortune, Mimi grabs the aloe ointment and gently places on her burns. The cool gel against her dewy skin instantly created a satisfying chill to run down Mimi's flesh.

After applying the ointment, Mimi looked down to examine a set of folded clothes on a chair. With a delighted giggle, Mimi walks towards them to heartily admire them.

Yet, when she carefully lifted up the first garment into her hands to perceive a more proper look, a secure line pursed on Mimi's luscious lips.

Weren't these clothes just a bit...odd?

Even though Mimi was reasonably against the set of clothing Tobias heartily gave her, she could only grumble muttering a few curses before gently placing them onto her small body with ease.

...

Once Mimi finished changing, she exited the luxurious room to enter Tobias's office. While entering she heard the sound of the man's cold voice speaking.

"Make sure she won't be able to get a job within this industry. If she does, I'll break all connections with their company." The man's voice was low and menacing as he spoke through the phone.

Mimi arched her brows as she entered the man's office and strolled towards his couch. A faint smirk curled up on her lips as he calmly sat onto the cushioned seat.

After a few possible minutes, Tobias ended the call his deep eyes glancing keenly towards Mimi who leisurely sat on his office couch.

Carefully gazing at her suitable outfit, Tobias intensely stares at her from head to toe.

Dressed in a light white collared shirt where it reached up towards the girl's slender neck and the long sleeves touch her graceful fingertips, not an inch of skin could scarcely be seen.

Covering her elegant legs was a set of mid-ride pixie full-length black pants barely touching the ground to openly reveal her simple flats.

Loosely hanging around her shoulders was an undone silk black tie.

Overly satisfied with her appearance, Tobias releases an unnoticeable smile as he inwardly approves of the outfit the young girl wore.

Mimi could instantly guess from the man's silent stare directed towards her, he was reasonably satisfied with what she wore.

It was obvious he deliberately selected an outfit that was the opposite to her ordinary gothic appearance.

It concealed every possible inch of her body!

Twitching her brows, Mimi sighs lightly while muttering a few words under her breath.

Suddenly the familiar sound of the man gently lifting from his seat could be heard, drawing Mimi's focused attention back towards him.

Walking around his desk, he calmly leans in the front with crossed arms while instantly setting his intent gaze back towards Mimi.

"Come here," Tobias's deep voice commanded musically throughout the room.

With curious brows, Mimi lifts herself from her plush seat and happily hops towards Tobias with a beaming grin.

Without speaking, Tobias leans down slightly towards the girl to grip onto the silk tie carefully wrapped around her shoulders.

Immediately the man began tying the silk around her neck silently.

"My, my! I feel honored to have Mr. Itou tying my tie for me," Mimi chuckles lightly.

"En," Tobias grunts while attentively focusing on the task before him.

"It's quite hard for such an innocent girl like me to have to wear one every day whenever I dress as Andras," Mimi sighs gently. "Really who knew tying a tie would be so difficult!"

Only receiving faint grunts from the nobleman as direct responses, Mimi only widens her radiant smile stifling a delighted giggle.

He really was treating such a simple task with such seriousness.

"I ordinarily have to ask my assistant Jean to do it for me or Alec. But now I have Mr. Itou to do it for me now!" She grinned cheekily.

Overhearing her words, Tobias suddenly paused his actions - his body going rigged. Glancing down to look into the girl's violet eyes, a dim light glimmers within his dark pupils.

Perceiving the man's gaze on her and his paused movements, Mimi subtly gazes up - suddenly realizing how close the two were.

His mysterious eyes that remain unemotional were blazing with a hidden flame as Mimi stared up into his eyes.

Up close once more, Mimi could distinguish his flawless features even more intensely, his tan skin glowing beneath the office lights.

She instantly noticed behind the man's right ear was undoubtedly a hidden mole. For some reason seeing this unique hidden mark on the man made him strangely appear even more attractive to Mimi.

This man...he really was extremely dangerous when it naturally came to his looks. He would definitely beat models and actors in the appearance department in a heartbeat!

Just as Tobias parted his thin rosy lips to speak, the sudden sound of footsteps could be faintly heard - the office door violently busting open.

"Who was it? Who was the hag that intentionally burned Mimi?" Alec snapped viciously with an irritated gaze.

However, upon witnessing the scene before him he instantly choked back his offensive words and instantly froze on the spot. His blue eyes widened with shock; his mouth hung open.

Why...Why were they in such an intimate pose? Again?!