Chapter 23

Emma's POV

"Are you cold?" Luke asked me with concerned eyes
"Just a little. Don't worry" I answered. He surprised me but putting his jacket on me and holding me tight. I could feel his heart beating fast and I'm sure he could feel mine too.

-------------

"Thank you for bringing me home" I thanked Luke hoping out of his car
"No worries beautiful"

I went inside my room and realized I still had Luke's jacket. I pull my hands in the pockets trying to make them hot and I felt a bottle in the left pocket. I take it out and I look for it in Google. I start reading about the pills and I realize they're for anger issues. That explains a lot of things.

~ Hey Luke.. Can we talk tomorrow before the date?
~ Sure what's wrong?
~ Nothing just wanna hang out and I gotta give you your jacket back
~ Oohh. Okay... See you tomorrow at 3 then?
~ Cool. Bye

I gotta talk to him about this. Why didn't he told me?! He can trust me! I'm not his girlfriend or anything but I would appreciate it if he is honest with me!

--------------

"Hey Luke!"
"Hi Emma. What do you wanna do?"
"Can we take a walk please?"
"Sure"

We already walked around a mile of pure silence.

"What's wrong Emma?"
"What are these?" I said taking out the pills. His face drops immediately and I feel awful. He rips the pills out of my hands. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"You wouldn't understand.."
"Yes I would! I understand!"
"I'm sorry... I need to go"
"Is our date still on?"
"No." He said coldly and walked away

Luke's POV

I don't know what I'm gonna do! It was supposed to be a secret! No one can know that I have anger issues! This girl is killing me! The only person who knows about this is Ash. And Michael and Calum. OMG! What if she tells everyone?!