Chapter 36

Readers POV
A tear falls down my cheek as I lay still on the bed. I had woken up the moment EJ burst into the room so loudly. I heard about Candy's love for Jeff. But I also heard about Jeffs previous relations with BEN.. I don't blame BEN for hating me so much, if Jeff really did end it the moment he saw me. It's my fault..
I didn't want EJ to know I was still awake, so I just lay still and closed my eyes whenever he was close. I felt him lay Jeff next to me. I felt so uncomfortable laying next to him knowing what had happened between him and BEN.. But, by the sounds of it, BEN is now dead too..
I didn't  know what to do. I feel like I should have run away, start again and let Jeff start again without me. But at the same time.. I really do like Jeff and I don't want to leave him.. But having listened to what just happened, Candy easily accepted the death and put up no fight? But why.. is that a Plan B? If things go wrong? Had he given up so quickly after seeming so excited to kill EJ?..

Listening to EJ drag Candy out of the room. I turn around to face Jeff. He looked so defeated yet peaceful. I reach my arm over him to hold him close. But the moment my head touched his chest, I  instantly move away. It just feels too weird now after hearing about him and BEN.. I have nothing against homosexual relationships.. But I would have wanted to hear it from Jeff himself.. not from someone else..
Sighing deeply, I slowly and quietly stand from the bed, being sure not to wake Jeff. But the moment I reach the door. Everything turns black as a rough material bag is placed over my head, being pulled tight. I tried my best to fight or scream but I'm suddenly struck in the back of the head. Knocking me unconscious.

As I start to come back to reality, I was still in darkness. I try to move but I must have been tied down to a chair. At first I don't react, but then I snap to the seriousness of the situation I was in and the fact that it reminded me of the hospital. I try to scream for help but I cause instant pain to my lips. Slowly parting them and poking out my tongue, I feel string or thread, leading from my top lip, connecting to my bottom. My mouth had been sewn shut.
Suddenly the bag is yanked off my head, revealing to me who my capture was.
"Surprise!"
My eyes slam open wide as I tug at my restraints, tears pouring from my eyes. This can't be happening. How is it possible.
It was Candy.