5 | orange

"Woow, your apartment is so cool." Taehyung admired the insides of Yoongi's house.

"Our apartments are literally the same, dumbass." Yoongi snickered. He sat down on his couch and shuffled through TV channels, in hopes of finding something interesting.

Taehyung gave him a death glare, which thankfully Yoongi didn't notice since he was too focused on the screen.

After an awkward silence, Yoongi glanced at Taehyung and back to the TV. He pointed with his hand to the hallway.

"Down the hallway, last door on the right." Yoongi mumbled, not bothering to look at the younger.

Taehyung nodded and silently walked to the bathroom. When he was about to open the door, he noticed a half opened door that was on the other side.

He glanced back at Yoongi to see if he was able to see him. But to his luck, the older was too busy with the television to notice him.

Taehyung peeked his head inside the room and slowly tiptoed through the door, closing them behind him quietly.

"Well that was easier than I thought." He whispered to himself.

But then he saw something. Or rather, someone.

On the big bed that was in the centre of the room, was lying a shirtless male with orange hair. He was hugging his blankets and sleeping peacefully, not realising someone had just walked inside his bedroom.

Taehyung widened his eyes and his heart started to beat rapidly in his chest. He took a step back and accidentally hit the door. He cursed under his breath for making too much noise, hoping that the man wouldn't wake up.

After all he was supposed to be in a bathroom right now, so if he got caught it was over for him.

When his breathing calmed down, Taehyung slowly walked over to the bed, being as quiet as possible. He looked at the sleeping stranger in front of him. His eyes travelled to his neck, chest and collarbones, which had hickeys all over them.

It all made sense now. So, Yoongi likes to mark what's his huh? Taehyung snickered inside his head, a small smirk appearing.

He quickly took his phone out to text Jungkook. Yes he did have his phone with him after all, that sneaky little biach-

Tae:
Yo coconut head

Kook:
What

Tae:
Do something for me

Kook:
Where's the magic word?

Tae:
Shut up, i have a half naked dude sleeping next to me that can wake up any moment

Kook:
If you went there just to fuck someone you could have told me, I would have came too and fucked Yoongi. He seems pretty gay to me.

Tae:
Ew no u dickhead I'm not gaY
Now go bang our bedroom wall

Kook:
Wtf

Tae:
Just do it, I'll explain later

Kook:
Whatever

After a few seconds, a loud thud came from the other side of the wall.

Taehyung froze when he saw the male shift in his sleep and mumble under his breath.

Shit, don't wake up. He prayed in his head.

He didn't move for several seconds to make sure that the person wasn't moving any longer.

When there was nothing but silence filling the room, he let out a sigh of relief and took his phone out again.

He texted Jungkook, glancing at the man from time to time to make sure he was still asleep.

Tae:
Calm your ass down, that dude almost woke up

Kook:
Sorry just wanted to make sure you heard it

Tae:
Whatever, I'm coming back

Without waiting any longer, Taehyung slowly tiptoed back to the door and opened it as quietly as possible. When he was about to walk out, he heard a small voice say a name.

"Yoongi?" The male called out, eyes still shut. He hugged his blankets tighter and whined.

Taehyung quickly rushed out the door and into the living room. His heart was beating like crazy.

He found Yoongi sitting in the same position on the couch as when he left. The black haired man looked at him and sighed.

"Nice bathroom." Taehyung said quickly, making eye contact with the older who just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah whatever, bye." He replied sternly, facing back the screen.

"Bye." Taehyung responded, a wide smirk spreading onto his face.

While leaving the house, he purposely slammed the door behind him, which made Yoongi jump.

"Idiot." Taehyung mumbled to himself while walking back to his apartment.