Chapter Eight

Y/n's pov

We made our way up the stairs Hoodie still behind me his hand resting on my shoulder. He guided me to the right to a door, I looked down the hall seeing the splinters from the door being kicked down. Hoodie followed my gaze then turned the door knob stepping aside letting me go in first. I hesitantly walked into the dark room, the light was turned on and the door was shut as Hoodie entered after me. His room was similar to the one that I broke the window in. It was plain, one small bed, dresser, desk with personal documents and a few bottles of pills.

He put my bag and gun next to the desk and motioned for me to sit on the bed. I walked over slowly not trusting him, for all I know he might slit my throat at any moment, I didn't even know what he wants. I sat down and looked at him. He pulled up his desk chair and sat in front of me.

"What's your name?"

I looked at him and reached for the note book that lay in his lap, he let me take it.

'My name's Y/n.
Are you Ok with us writing instead of talking, I dont like talking around people I'm not used to.'

I passed him the note book. After reading it he gave me a nod.

H~ 'I understand I'm not much of a talker eather.
Why did you come here?'

Y/n~ 'I thought it was abandoned.'

H~ 'How old are you?'

Y/n~ '15'

H~ 'Ok. Why are you this far in the woods.'

He handed me the note book I looked up at him and shook my head. Getting the message he motioned for the notebook.

H~ 'How long have you been out here?'

Y/n~ '2 days. What do you want from me?'

H~ 'I want to find out more about you.'

Y/n~ 'Are you going to kill me?'

H~ 'If I did then why would you be sitting here.
I want you to work for me.'

Looking at the page I glanced at his mask seeing him looking at me. I reached out for the notebook.

Y/n~ 'What would I do?'

H~ 'I'm a hit man of sorts, it would be nice to have a helper. Your job would be to help me on missions I'm assigned with.'

I looked up and nodded accepting the job. His mask lifted upward indicating a smile. He picked up the notebook.

'I'm glad you accepted I know you'll make a good proxy. You can take a shower than I'll formally introduce you to my coworkers.'