Two

"What do I do now?" You whine as you grip your already messy hair, your eyes full of fear and worry as you stare at your bestfriend.

"What are you so afraid of? What is more beautiful than having a feelings towards someone?" Park Jimin says as he sip on his milk tea.

"Besides, its Jungkook we're talking about here. Falling in love is a nice thing." He says as he stare at you, fixing his specs.

You groan as you bump your forehead lightly on the wooden table. "Its scary. Falling in love is scary. Its like riding a rollercoaster full of emotional turns. I dont want that. Besides, its painful too. There's not a high possibility of him giving back the same feelings to me." You shook you're head as you pout.

"This is hopeless." You whisper, Jimin got up from his seat across you then slides to your side. Draping his arm around your shoulders.

He sighed. "You wont know what love is if you dont feel pain, honey. Its a part of it." He says and you look at him, a constipated look on your face.

"Have you loved someone before?"

Park Jimin laughs horrifically. "No honey. But its the reality, I've seen many people cry over it. It sucks that's why I dont try it out."

You pout, and you straighten your back. "Then how come you know its a nice thing." You ask.

"My grandmother told me so. She said its a nice feeling, falling inlove and being loved. You might hurt yourself over and over again but that shouldn't keep you from loving again." He says as he stare at the blank space, eyes sparkling as he relive that moment in his mind.

"Its not like Jeon Jungkook will ever feel the same too." You whisper under your breath.

"We wont know if we dont try right?" He says, shaking your shoulder lightly.

You shook your head. "Jeon Jungkook is a nice guy and nice guys aren't easy." You whine.

"They aren't easy if you dont have any connection with them. But in your case, you both know each other plus you talk with each other occasionally. It'll be easy base on my calculations." He encouraged you, for a bit it gave you a spark of hope but you remembered it was Jimin who's saying this.

"You're not good at calculating things." You roll your eyes that made Jimin laugh.

"You dont underestimate me." Jimin scowl playfully that made you chuckle.

"But seriously, you should make a move right now. Jeon Jungkook is like a limited edition of gucci bag and you have to have it." He says as he widen his eyes at you.

"Im not confident enough to do so. I dont even know how to flirt, Im awkward." You whimpered.

"Oh my gosh, girl you gotta learn how to flirt like a pro." Jimin says.

"Y/n, you are beautiful. Use it. If I were to judge, you're a full package. And hell, I would smack the hell out of Jungkook if he waste his chance of having you." He smiles at you like every bestfriend does.

He was the best, he doesn't shower you with sugarcoated words to make you believe in fairytales and every cliche things in the world. But his word was enough for you to see how the real world is. And you couldn't thank him more than your life.

The tea house's door rings, signalling that a new customer arrived. It got your attention, especially when you saw a familiar guy walking after the door opens. He had his phone on his ear and his head hang lowly as he listen to the caller.

You gulp, "Speaking of." Jimin whispered.

Both of you followed the boy with your eyes. Your head turning to his direction. He goes for the counter and you could only wish for him to join the both of you in your table. It was a dream that cant be real.

"You should go talk to him. Its almost a month since you had a crush on him, you cant be that shy." Jimin nudge you and you quickly shook your head.

"I cant." You said as your eyes stick to Jeon Jungkook's figure.

You stare at him, how he leans to the counter and how he silently talk to someone on the phone. And you wonder who's on the other line of the call. Is it a girl? Maybe a friend?

And your eyes widen as his eyes found yours. He smiles softly recognizing your face, and you dont know but it comes off sexy for you.

You wave at him shyly as you return the smile. Jimin's eyes widen, "Bitch, you said you're shy. You dont even blush." He rolled his eyes.

And you glare at him secretly, "Im trying hard not to." You said in between your gritted teeth.

You saw Jeon Jungkook put down his phone then turns to order his drink. He smiles to the lady on the counter and you cant help but notice the blush trying to hide on her thin make up.

Something inside you bubbles. It was weird that it made your brows furrow. Like you're being mad but in a more complex way. And you cant pinpoint what is this feeling or how you got it but you can only stare at Jeon Jungkook and the way the lady stare at his face as he smile at her.

Somehow, you wanted to take your hands and put it on his face. You wanted to demand him to stop smiling at her. But you could only watch him as he talk to the lady at the counter.

Maybe this is the disadvantage of having a crush on someone who is goodlooking. Many people will fall for him and the chances of you getting him is getting lower every seconds.

"Why you sad?" Jimin says as he put his chin on his palm.

"I'm sad? I'm not." You said as your eyes still on Jungkook.

"Uhuh. Stop watching. You're just going to make yourself jealous." Jimin nods, trying to get your attention.

And he succeeded as you throw him a glance. "I'm far from being jealous. I dont even know what that means." You said.

Jimin throws them a glance. "Obviously, the bitch on the counter wants to devour your future man. Everybody wants that, its okay to be jealous." He throws you a thumbs up.

You crinkled your nose as a sign of disapproval to Jimin, your attention lurking at your emotions and thoughts that you dont even notice the man with black wavy hair is coming your way.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy born day, ally.