38: If A Promise Was Kept

If Rapunzel Helped Varian
____________________________

A cold snow storm raged through corona. In the castle sat the Princess and the castle staff wrapped up warm and snug as a young teen rushes through the storm looking for help. "Princess! Princess Rapunzel I need your help!" The boy bursts through the doors two guards in gold chasing after him. "I'm sorry your Highness he just ran past us!" One says grabbing varian by an arm. "Princess you've got to help me my-my dad has been trapped but the rocks. You need to come with me! Now!" Varian tugs on the guards grip as Rapunzel gasps at varians words. "Let him go!" Rapunzel commands. The princess takes varian outside of the room.  "What did you say?" Rapunzel asks.  "My-My dad he's being encased by this amber you have to help me please!" Varian begs. "Princess You need to stay here and help the kingdom!" Nigel the butler says. Varians begging eyes look at Rapunzel and she gives in. "Nigel,  Cassandra and Xavier make sure everyone is safe across coronas bridge and cassandra Xavier and Stan you guys go and find the subterranean machine. I'm going to see what varian is talking about. Understood?" Rapunzel says walking back into the room. "But your Highness?" Nigel Says. "No my mind is made up!" Rapunzel interrupts. "Come on Princess we might not have much time!" Varian says rushing out the door tugging on Rapunzel's hand.

Varian bursts through his lab door with Princess Rapunzel close behind. "Dad I got some help-" Varian pauses in his place and looks at the sight in front of him. Rapunzel enters into the lab and cups her hands of her mouth. "D-dad!" Varian sobs. "No No no this can't be happening dad!" Rapunzel hugs varian as he falls to the ground. "I'm so so sorry varian!" Rapunzel whispers as her friends sobs become cries of anger. "It all your fault. " varian mutters. "Pardon varian?" Rapunzel says.  Varian gets up and shakes the princess of violently. "It's Your Fault!" Varian yells at the Princess. "If you hurried more and didn't insist on us stopping at the snuggly duckling we would've gotten here on time. " Varian says shaking the princess,  tears falling from his eyes. "Varian it is my fault yes but I will do everything in my power to free your father okay?" Rapunzel reasons. Varian nods silently sobbing at a cleared away space on his desk.

"I will make you proud,  get the answers and set you free,  Don't you worry whatever it might take im finding a way.  And I swear right that no matter what becomes of me,  anybody who stands or has stood in my path there going to pay! They. Will. Pay!" Varian sings.

"Hello there! It's me! I will help him and make sure your safe! Please have faith and trust we are finding a way. And I swear right now that I will help your son. I will make sure that he stays out of the rain. The dark clouds won't shadow us,  no they won't shadow us.  We'll be okay! I know. " Rapunzel softly sings at Quirin touching the cold crystalized amber. She looks over to a now sound asleep varian who is cuddled up with ruddiger on his desk. "Night varian!" Rapunzel says softly pulling a blanket over the teen. She closes the door to varians lab and heads downstairs to write a letter to the castle.
________________________

Hai! Hoped you enjoyed! The song Rapunzel sang I completely made up on the spot. Hopefully it was okay. 💜💜 Love you all.  Also I'm probably going to either a) finish this book at 41 chapters or b) discontinue this book.  If you don't want either of these comment and leave what you want me to do. Love you all

Bye