71 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
════════════════════

"Someone's watching us."

Jimin and Yoongi both narrowed their eyes. Why would there be someone watching them when they are leaders themselves. It didn't make any sense.

"Why would you think that?" Yoongi asked, scratching his chin.

"Because-

I was about to expose Hoseok for the private information he told me, but realized that if I did, Jimin would have a melt down. Imagine if he knew that Shaw was actually here this whole entire time.

"I just have a gut feeling." I quickly corrected myself, hoping no one would catch me.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "We have no time for that El."

"You act like you've got a better theory.." I crossed my arms.

"I do." He glared.

Yoongi blinked a couple times, before slamming his hands on the table. "Wow, you two fight a hell of a lot for an engaged couple."

"Oh shit, I completely forgot." Jimin almost choked on his own ego. I was literally about to punch this man where it hurt.

"I'm kidding, Jesus, what's with the look?" He asked, referring to my I wanna stab you look.

"Aren't you funny?" I pretended to laugh, only making the situation worse. I mean, haven't I been doing that since I've gotten here.

"Alright..." Yoongi stood up from his chair. "I'm gonna refill this with coffee." He muttered as he grabbed the cup in his hand.

We both waited until the door shut. Yoongi was really testing our patience with his slow ass walk. He finally let his hand twist the door knob as he stepped into the hall. It wasn't until the door clicked when Jimin smashed his lips onto mine.

> > >

"Did they arrest him?"

"Yes sir, he's being taken outside by police right now." The guard pointed at the monitor, showing Jin what he wanted to see.

"Good." He muttered. "There will be no more damage done to the facility."

The guard nodded in agreement, as they continuously watched the crowded mess take place outside the facilities front gates.

"Show me the garden monitor please." Jin asked, and the man began to click through security code names, until he found the one to the garden.

Jin looked closely, but found nothing. Who knew what he was looking for, but whatever it was, it wasn't there.

"How about, the dorm halls. Check that." He leaned over the chair to get a closer look. Workers and some of the excitements themselves were walking around, some going in and out of the cafeteria or bathrooms.

"Check the conference room. I need to see if I can get a hold of Yoongi." He asked, looking down at the black watch on his wrist.

The guard scrolled through the security cameras, once again, clicking on the name of the conference room. He enlarged the screen before enlarging his eyes.