Chapter Eight: A Pureblood Christmas

A/N: A quick thank you to all my readers. Thank you so much for actually reading my story, it means so much to me so thank you 🙏 . Sry chapters a little late.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter.

Third POV

"So Har, are you staying here for winter break?" Harry looked from his place beside Draco on his bed. This had become a normal occurrence since that night in the infirmary. Both had trouble sleeping after so, being innocent eleven year olds, decided to share a bed.

"Ummm..no. I'm just gonna stay here." Draco frowned.

"I can ask if you can come to the manor. My parents won't mind I'm sure, they've been dying to meet you properly since I told them about you in my letters." Harry blushed and looked down.

"Are you sure?" Draco nodded. Harry gnawed on his lip, "Ask first. I want to be sure. Oh and make sure it's okay for Anguis and Nigrum to come too." Draco sighed and got up to write a quick letter to his parents.

"You do realize that Christmas break is in a week right?" Harry nodded.

"So?"

"You made no plans? You were just gonna stay in Hogwarts alone? Your crazy Har."

"What I'm used to being alone on Christmas." Harry said just a tad bit defensively.

"Well you shouldn't have to be, no one should." Draco replied softly. Harry just smiled and patted the spot on the bed next to him and laid down. Draco climbed in and soon both boys were asleep.

A week later

"Do you have every thing Dray?" Draco nodded as he rushed to put everything in his trunk half an hour before they were supposed to leave. "Are you sure?" Harry had a light smirk on his face as Draco hesitated in his packing. "Clothes," Draco nodded,"shoes," nod,"hair stuff," nod, "homework?" Draco's eyes widened as he rushed to the small desk they had placed inside their dorm, and he grabbed a multitude of papers and stuffed them into his messy trunk. Harry sighed and walked over to Draco's trunk. "Honestly we're going to your house. Why aren't you already packed? You trunk is a mess, do you want me to fix it?" Draco's cheeks took on a rosy color as he looked down.

"Please and thank you." Harry pulled out his wand and waved it over the messy trunk. The items magically folded and stacked themselves neatly into the trunk where Harry was already closing the trunk with a resounding thud.

"Your welcome. Now let's go, I don't want to miss the train." Harry and Draco grabbed their light trunks, filled with only necessary items, and made their way out of the dungeons and to the carriages. They ended up sharing a carriage with the Weasley twin and a round faced boy with brown hair and hazel eyes. Harry recognized the boy as Neville Longbottom from their Herbology lessons. The twins greeted them with their normal greeting.

"Hello," George began,

"Harry and,"

"Draco, how,"

"You been lately?"

"Haven't seen much of you,"

"Since last week,"

"Thought you left us,"

"We did, but,"

"We knew that you wouldn't,"

"You just love us,"

"Way too much." Harry laughed lightly before replying.

"We've just been busy, you know doing schoolwork. Some people actually do theirs." The twins fake gasped in indignation, putting a hand to their chests.