7. Ride With The Devil

Hoseok wakes you up so you wouldn't get detention again and not be able to see you. You get ready for school and get a ride with Yoongi as he went to work. He drops you off and you head to the wicked bitch of the west's room. You take a seat and Wonho decided to sit by you. He starts talking to you and it semmed like he was flirting. You didn't know what to do so you just try changing the subject and dodging his compliments. You couldn't help but blush a little and then as you start to laugh it his kinda stupid jokes the teacher slams a detention slip on both of your guys desks. "Hey whats up with the detention slips" Wonho gets up and slightly raises his voice. "For disrupting the class Mr. Shin Ho Seok and Ms. Min Y/N." She says as she continues writing equations on the board". You and him look at each other look and role your eyes. As the end of the day comes by you text Yoongi to tell him that you got detention again.
Y/N: Yoongi don't get mad but I got detention again
Yoongi💗😊: What did you do this time😔😒
Y/N: I apparently disrupted the class
Yoongi💗😊: Ugh Okay I'll come by to pick you up later at what time?
Y/N:4:30
Yoongi💗😊:Okay

At detention he sits by you again and flirts again you glare at him and whisper this is what got us in detention last time. He smiles and laughs. Clearly he isn't taking you serious. You just ignore him untill he stops talking. Then later he starts talking to you again." Hey I'm sorry I think it was sort of my fault that you are in detention". "It's Okay" you say as you smile. He smiles back and says "Well the reason why I was flirting and talking to you during class was because I sort of kind of like you" as he looks down "Oh I'm flattered really but I'm kind of seeing someone". "It's alright im guessing that is who gave you that locket huh" "I'm sorry Wonho" the rest of detention it was awkwardly quite. You didnt like it so you had a conversation with the teacher for some reason. Then detention ended and waited by your usual spot for Yoongi. You see his car pull by and as you walk to the front seat you see her sitting in the passenger seat. Then you head to the back instead. He parks infront of a store "Hey I'm going in the store real quick want anything Y/N." you shake your head. "What about you babe?" She also shakes her head. He gets out the car and heads inside. Then she looks back at you and starts threatening you "Okay listen here Y/N just know that im going to be the only important girl in his life whether you like it or not I will find a way to get rid of you and make him hate you Yoongi then will never talk to you again after I find a way to get you out of his life." You look at her and role your eyes at her. "Okay whatever just know there is nothing in the world that will make him hate me. NOTHING" then he gets back. "So what were you guys talking about" he say as he puts the bags in the car. "Oh just girl stuff you know". She say glaring at you trying not make it obvious. He smiles and drives you home. You guys get to the house and you head up to your room to take a quick nap. You wake up to a bunch of laughter coming from downstairs. You go down to see what it was and you saw that Yoongi was showing everyone embarrassing home videos of you and Yoongi. Oh no you thought. Yoongi yells out,"Oh look there is one of the stars of the Y/N show." You stand there and start turning red. The worst part was Hoseok now knows how much of an awkward kid you were. You just deal with it and go sit by Namjoon where the only seat there was left was. You fell asleep on his shoulder by accident and he gently gets up so he won't wake you. "Hoseok I'm going to bed can you sit here so Y/N can sleep peacefully" he nods then he gently lays your head on his shoulders. Then you wrap you arms around his arm and get closer like his arm was a stuff animal. Everyone starts going to bed one by one it left you and Hoseok alone in the living room. You were still asleep Hoseok was tired and didn't have the energy to carry you to your room. So he gets up and goes to your room and grabs blankets, pillows and one of the stuff animals Jungkook got you for your birthday. He puts your head on your pillow and wraps your hands around the stuffed animal. Then he goes and lays on the other couch.
Hoseoks POV
Everyone starts leaving one by one just leaving me and Y/N. I was getting really tired but I was so worn out from work today so I didnt have the energy to take her to bed. I just gently place her head on the couch and go to her room to get her stuff. I go back to the living room and put her head on her pillow, wrap her in her blanket and wrap her hands around a one of her stuff animals. I loved how deep of a sleeper she was it was really cute. I go to the other couch and go to sleep. I would have gone to my room but I didn't want her to be alone.
AN
So I just realized that I have Wonho in this story and he has a really similar name to J hope. So a disclaimer this is a J hope fanfic but im sure you knew that.
I Literly write these notes thinking I have views why am I that way😂