Chapter 6 - Wedding

Hyera's Pov

Today is the day,
The day which I have to sacrifice for,
The day when people calling me Mrs.Jeon.

"You looks so beautiful my dear, so stunning!", mom praise me as soon as she enter the waiting room for the bride.

"Thankyou mom. After this no one will wake me up like you used to do in the morning", I said jokingly while tears of joy running out of my eyes. We hugged.

"H-hmmmm", Namjoon oppa come out of nowhere. "Oppa....", I said.

"Shhh...beautiful girl can't cry on her wedding day, today is yours", He smile.
"But isn't it too soon for me to get married?"
"No, it's not"

"Shall we?dad waiting at the aisle". I nod

"I'm nervous" I mumbled. "It's okay Hyera-ah, take my hand, let's go", my dad smile.

As soon as we entered the aisle, there's a lots of people and I only know certain people. I searched for someone but she's not here. Is she okay?

I saw Jungkook. He's so perfect with black tuxedo. I can't take my eyes off from him.
As soon as we reached to the priest. Dad put my hand with Jungkook together. Jungkook gave me his assuringly smile.

"Bride and groom, listen and repeat after me", the priest said. "Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Hyera as your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward until death do you apart"

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Hyera as my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward until death do us apart"

"Now your turn", the priest said to me.

"Do you Kim Hyera, take Jeon Jungkook as your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward until death do you apart"

"I, Kim Hyera, take Jeon Jungkook as my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward until death do us apart"

"You may kiss the bride", priest said. Jungkook stared at my lips while smile plastered on his face. Jungkook lean towards and kissed me. His lips was soft and kissable.

After that many of our friends congratulate us for our wedding. Jungkook introduce me to his friends, Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok.

"Guys this is Jeon Hyera, my wife", I blushed when he said my name.

"I'm Taehyung, you can called me tae", he showed me his boxed smile.

"I'm Min Yoongi. You can just called me Yoongi", he said coldly.

"Hello I'm Jung Hoseok. You can call me Hobi", he suddenly pull me into a hug only to get a smack from Jungkook.

"Enough with that", he said and I giggles at him. He's so cheerful.

"How old are you Hyera?", Taehyung asked me.

"I'm 20 years old", they stared at me in awe. "Aww you're 1 year younger than Jungkook then", the cheerful guy said.

"Ohh..okay", Jungkook give me an awkward smile.

"He didn't come?", Jungkook asked Taehyung.
"Yes, he said he can't attend your wedding, he has important thing to do".

"And Jin hyung can't come because..", Jungkook interrupt Taehyung oppa.

"I know about him. He's busy at the hospital and he already told me".

"Who are you asking for?", curiosity controlling me. "Oh, just my childhood friend, he can't come because of something. Since he became a lawyer, he's always busy", He explained.

"Lawyer? wah next time you should introduce me to him jungkookie". "It's not a problem.Anything for you. But what's up with that Jungkookie? you don't want to call me oppa?" He asked.

Oh my gosh, it just came out of nowhere, I'm embarrassed.

"Look, you cheeks turning red!", He fooled me.
"Reallyyyy?, oh no!", I touch my cheek.
"Hahahah just kidding", I glared at him.

"Look how sweet they were", Hoseok said while drank his drink. Both Yoongi and Taehyung nod in agreement.

I look in the hall and searched for Hana but she's nowhere to be found. Maybe she can't make it. How I hope that she could come to support me. Is she okay? I'm worried about her since she said she had a problem last time.

Not long after that, mom and dad approach us.

"Congratulations dear. Remember both of us will love you okay?", tears of joy running out of her eyes.

"You're a big girl now. It's good that you agreed to this marriage so everything will be easier for me", my dad said. Why he always acting cold towards me?

"Jungkook-ah, take care of Hyera. Give her loves she deserve. I trust you. Now you're our son now. Be comfortable calling us as your mom and dad", mom smile to Jungkook.

"Thank You mom, although I'm an orphan. I'm glad to have you guys as my parents. Since my mom and dad died in that car accident, I don't know with who to rely on, I only have Wonwoo hyung", He looks like sarcastic someone.

Jungkook glared at dad. Dad has fear on his eyes. I knew something was going on.

"I already pack your things and you're living with Jungkook at his house starting from today, is that okay?"

"What? Why so early mom?. "Because I asked mom, I want you to live with me as soon as you marry me", Jungkook speak.

"Okay.." I mumbled. Wow that was so fast....

"Even though my heart not really open for you but why do I have guts that you're the one? Why I'm so comfortable around you?"