C36

Decision.

IT WAS A NICE noon for a jobless girl like me to spend some time. Today was Monday and there were not so much people at the park. Since it takes only a few minutes for me to walk to the park, I'd always come here everytime I feel bored.

I quitted from Taehyung's company because I wanted to avoid from meeting him. Of course I'd do that because it'd be awkward if I still working with him.

As I looked down at my shoes, I suddenly spotted a shadow in front of me. Without even thinking, I looked up at the person and my gaze met Jungkook's eyes. I raised my brows, "What are you doing here? " It was the only thing I had in my mind. "Aren't you supposed to be working right now? It's just 3 p.m. " I said.

With his suit was still on, he gave me a small smile. "I'm here to see you. "

"But— won't your boss gets mad? " I asked casually and waited till he sits beside me. He suddenly let out a small giggle.

"Oh, so I never tell you before? " He shook his head. "I work for my dad. So he won't be mad. Don't worry. " He patted my head gently.

"How bout you? What are you doing here? All alone? "

"You know I'm jobless, right? " I scoffed. "I have nothing to do so I want to kill some time by enjoy today's weather. " I answered.

"You shouldn't be here. Go back to work, though. I don't care if the company belongs to your dad or what. But you need to do your work. " I rolled my eyes silently and my tone sounded a bit offensive.

He frowned, "You talk like my mom. "

He then scooted closer to me and lowered his head. Instead of talking to me, he tended to stay quiet till I broke the silence. "What's wrong? You look kind of sad. " I looked at him to see his face. He looked sad all of the sudden as if something had happens to him.

"Hey, say something. What's the matter? Do you have a problem? " I started worrying as he didn't answer my question. He looked a bit guilty to tell me the thing but after being gestured by me, he finally got the urge to speak.

"Actually— " his voice trailed off as his eyes were sad. I could tell that he didn't want to let me know but at the same time, he needed to tell me. "My dad is going to develop a new company at the states and he wants me to— move there so that I can handle the company. " He avoided eye contact with me. I was speechless after he said that. Especially when I know I was going to lost a person who had help me to get up from my problems. I was absolutely surprised and shocked by the sudden news from him.

I couldn't breathe properly as I held his shoulder to make him look at me. "Why is it so sudden? Why do you need to do this? United States? That's so far. How can we meet after that? " I was somehow panicked and terrified by the fact that I'd probably needed to be distanced from him. He smiled bitterly then looked at me.

"You still have Yoongi, right? Don't worry. Everything will be fine even without me. " His words made me sad and shattered my heart. I could feel that I was about to burst into tears. Losing someone who cares about you isn't a small matter.

"But he's currently at Daegu right now. Taking care of his girlfriend. Then if you leave— who'll come to my house to cheer me up? " I tried to hold my tears. At the moment, when I looked at his face, I suddenly felt that he had sacrifice a lot to me. I knew it. His time, his ears, shoulders to lean on and everything. He was there when I need him.

He breathed gently and loosened the tense on his shoulders. "He'll be back soon. I told him that I have to go and he agreed to come back and accompany you. His girlfriend has recovered now. So he can be with you. " He told me. Although I like that Yoongi would be back, but it still didn't help me to feel better.