To the future ( Prologue )

// o won't you look at that, some orig plot coming from me WHEEZE also Bec I've been binge reading khr lately so I guess not that original but still, there will be an oc here but she's only be a plot device haha.

Izuku wakes up one day and suddenly decides that he needs to make friends with someone that's not from gen Ed or heroics, don't get me wrong, he likes having friends there and loves that they're always close to him but he seriously should go out of his social circle for once and communicate with other people from other classes, also, he may or may not be curious about what other quirks people have in other classes.

Izuku then suddenly remembers how hard making friends are, he realizes this when he comes up to a student and completely loses and coherent thoughts and instead of saying " good morning " or "do you want to be friends", he ended up sputtering on his words for a minute straight while the guy looks at him concerned, in the end he just bows in shame and runs away.

Making friends is hard.

So Izuku tries again, because giving up is for the weak. He goes in the boys cr, stares in the mirror, makes sure that he looks like a human before leaving, he found a new target, a person he doesn't really know but she seems to be all alone, Izuku gathers up all his courage and comes up to her.

"U-Um is this seat taken?" She looks up at him, surprised but she shakes her head

"Do you mind if I sat next to you?" She pauses and shakes her head, moving a bit to the side, she looks hesitant.

They ate their lunches together silently, Izuku keeps on trying to find the right time to communicate but it's not working very well, either way they ended up not talking to each other so he considers it a fail.

The next day he's more confident, he tapped the girl on the shoulder and leaned on the table, trying to look as nice as possible.

"Hey miss, you dropped something" the girl blinked, looking confused

"Really? What is it?"

"Your standards- hello my name is Izuku wanna be friends?" The girl stared at him owlishly

"... sure" Izuku screeched in victory in his head and happily sat next to the girl.

"So does your eyes really get that wide or is that your quirk?" He asks, genuinely confused, the girl blinked then turned an embarassing shade of scarlet red

"I-I'm so sorry I'm just- really awkward I'm a huge fan of you and I didn't expect you t-to talk to me so-"

"Wait I have fans...?"

"You don't know? You even have some seniors who's your fans, ah but... I guess it is kinda shady and weird" she said, smiling cheekily

"What do they like to talk about? Is it good things" the girl flushed even more

"W-Well um well- it's... yeah they only talk v-very very good things..." Izuku finds it a little weird that she's slightly drooling, he gives her a napkin and she quickly wipes off her drool.

"S-So why did you want to be friends with me? No one talks with me so..."

"No reason, you look like you needed a friend" he smiled

"Ah fuck that's hot-" she muttered under her breathe

"Huh?"

"NOTHING- ah I mean.. hehe..." her glasses glint a bit, Izuku think it looks cool

"So uh, what's your quirk?"

"Oh it's nothing special, if I touch someone I can make them see a possible 'future' that has a 50% chance of happening, I can't use it on myself or anything, the longer I touch them for while activating my quirk the longe they'll see that glimpse, for example if I touched someone for a minute it equates to a whole day there so...."

"Wow... that's really neat!"

"It's not that useful because you're not really sure if it'll happen or not but you know" she cheekily grins- she screamed when a hand came slamming down to their table.

"Deku, the fuck are you doing here?"

"Making friends! Do you want to make friends too, Kacchan?" The blonde only gave them a growl before sitting to the other side of the girl.

"That's right, I never got your name! What's your name?"

"..Kamamiru, you can just call me Miru- without the honorifics please or I'll get horny"

"What?" Katsuki almost drops his chopsticks

"I said no honorifics!" She quickly corrected

"Either way, can you use your quirk on me? I mean only if you don't mind but I'm kinda reaaally curious"

"Oi Oi what quirk?"

"Miru can show us the future but it's only a 50/50 chance of it turning to be true but still! Do you want to try it too Kacchan" Katsuki looked hesitant but nodded

"Fine"

"Well okay but I'm gonna touch you- shit I'm getting excited it been so long since I touched muscled babes" she quickly grabs both of their wrist and after muttering some words, her quirk was activated