Chapter 6

We got back home and Hobi helped me taking care with my bruises. It hurts so bad. I don't understand why they do that to me. Like what have I ever done to them. I didn't touch them. I always tried to be invisible maybe that is the problem. I don't know 🤷‍♀️. I went to sleep after that because I have school tomorrow and I can't skip anymore.

I woke up and get dressed for school. My bruises are still hurting me. I ate and went earlier to school to not meet them. I arrived to school and went to my locker. I put my things in my bag. I was about to go when someone pushed me on the locker. It hurts so BAD!

- YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY JIMIN?!? Why did you do that!

- WHY?! I WILL TELL YOU WHY. ARE YOU PLAYING WITH ME

- What? What are you talking about?

- I SAW YOU WITH THE GUY WHO SAVED YOU AFTER I ASKED YOU TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME.

-Oh okay first let go of me! And why do you care so much like you're not the one who tried to help me at least. And why are you jealous for that! It's not like you like me!

He pushed me so hard on the ground. I was shook because it's the first time I see Jimin like that and I did nothing wrong. I heard some footsteps and saw her. Jihee.

- Woah babe did you do that to her?

- Yes, I did and don't call me babe-

- I'm so proud of you even if I don't know your reasons for doing that.

She approached him while smirking and she kissed him and he kissed her back that was what hurt me the most. I don't why my chest was feeling pain. It's not like I really love him, am I?

I got up and left them. I was crying, my heart hurts so much but I couldn't go back home so I went to my classroom. I'm lucky that he's not in the same class as me because he's a year older. I hope the day won't be bad after what happened earlier.

End of school

The day was HORRIBLE. Like Jimin bullied me all day, I tried to avoid him. But if it wasn't him Jihee was here to do her job. So now I'm going home with bruised arms and my back hurts so bad. I'm asking myself why I'm still here. Nobody loves me and Hobi will leave me for sure so why live? I should've die last time when I had the occasion. And it's all your fault PARK JIMIN! I HATE YOU BUT I STILL LOVE YOU! Why did you help me the last time and why did you become good towards me. WAEE?!?

I dried my tears and went inside the house.

- Hey, go change yourself so we can go see my friends.

- Okay I'm going.

I went upstairs and got dressed after 30 minutes I went back downstairs.

- Took you long.

- Yah!

He laughed and I laughed too. We went out and walked for 30 minutes and arrived in front of a big building. We went inside a room.

Hobi said that the boys will be here in a few minutes, so we waited for them

Then we heard the door opening and I saw 6 handsome boys. Hobi went beside them.

- S/N, this is BTS.

 I recognized two of them and I know them really well or that's what I thought

It was...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Heyyy guys, I hope you liked this chapter!! Don't forget to vote and to comment. We love you and if you have any suggestions feel free to tell us what they are! 
Oh sorry for the late update

WE LOVE YOU!!! ❤️

❤️MxH❤️