Chapter 24

Luke's POV

I started to walk as fast as I can away from Emma. I feel her following me so I start to run. When i finally get to my car I start it and start to ride it at full speed. I turn around to see if I left Emma behind and a loud bump made me jump as My head hit the wheel and everything goes blank...

------------

I try to open my eyes but I can't all I can do is hear. I'm in a hospital because I can hear the machine beeping. The. I heard her voice...

"Luke.. Please don't leave me! Please!" Is all she said before she began to cry again. "Luke.." Is all I could hear and then everything turned blank.

--------------

I woke up in a hospital room but it was deserted. I decide to walk to a room and her voices.

"Today we're here to remember Luke... He passed away a few days ago because of a car crash. His girlfriend Emma would like to say a few a words.."

With that I walked in and saw Emma in a beautiful black dress crying her eyes out.

"Umm.. Hi, my names Emma. I was kinda Luke's girlfriend.. You know, the thing I regret the most is not telling him I loved him.." She started to cry while does words came out of her mouth "We used to spend time together and I started to have feelings for him.. But I never told him I loved him. He was so young and good. He shouldn't have died so soon... I know you're watching this from above Luke... I love you" she started to cry harder and sat down. I felt tears starting to fill my eyes and I letted them fall. I want to be with Emma. I want to tell her I love her... But I can't. I'm dead now...

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT! LUKE JUST DIED... MAY HE REST IN PEACE