Chapter 28

Days were running like a blur as everyone got busy in their work. The designs came into life and released into the market. The only thing they have to do is promote their designs and presently they all are working on it.

Sam was more than happy nowadays as him and Piyu got along well since they talked that day. It felt like weight lifted off his chest talking to her. And when she is said she will be there for him and promised him he felt like he got his best friend back.

The relationship between them which was lost before two years back has now come to a track where all the pain, tears and awkwardness have vanished.

Things were going normal between three friends like before and they were more than happy about this.

With all these came all the suppressed feelings come alive. Sam want to confess his love to her but he is afraid that he will scare her away and remained silent as he just got her back.

On the other hand, the old buried feelings in her heart for Sam are developing again in Piyu and this time she couldn't suppress anymore. She was tired of doing that all these years and now she just want to go with the flow.

They don't know what's there in their fate but it looks like one has to take step forward to know that they both love each other, other wise it will always stay as Unrequited love........not one sided this time but both the sides.

******

Piyu and Sam are sitting in his cabin discussing about the ideas of promoting their designs.

Sam was having hard time not to stare at her. She is looking beautiful in her blue Anarkali dress and he couldn't look away from her.

It's not like she doesn't look beautiful daily but it's becoming difficult for him day by day to control his emotions especially after that day when she hugged him.

Right now, he didn't realise that he is staring at her with his thoughts running in his mind. Piyu looked up from the file and saw him staring at her. She felt nervous and conscious under his gaze.

Soon they were staring at each other without even blinking their eyes. But their moment got disturbed by an intruder who barged into the cabin.

They looked away and glared at the intruder who is running towards them now as if some dog is chasing her.

Yes! The intruder is none other than Rads.

" Guys, help me!" She said and stopped before them panting.

" What happened?" Both of them asked her.

Rads looked towards the door and quickly ducked herself under the table.

" What the....." Sam was cut off by Rads.

" Sam don't talk and hide me please." She pleaded him.

Piyu looked confused at Sam who nodded his head more confused.

Just then someone barged into his cabin again and this time it was Rohan.

What's with the people barging into my cabin like this without even knocking?

Sam thought in irritation.

" Where is she?" Rohan asked looking here and there.

" Who?" Sam acted like he doesn't know anything.

" Radhika, where is she? I saw her running towards your cabin." Saying this Rohan searched her.

Rads was holding her breath under the table not to make any noise.