23

"Y/n, appa loves you even if I don't show it."
"Really?" I asked curiously.
"Yes now could you do me a favor?" he said with a smile I had never seen before.
"Sure!" I said happily.

"Y/n wake up!"

I opened my eyes slowly and sleepily, "What's wrong Lisa?"
"Why didn't you tell me your CD's are being sold already?" she said pouting.
"They're what?!" I yelled as I hoped off of the bed and ran out of the room.
I opened the door to the recording studio where Chen was busy clicking on things.

"Why is my CD already out?!" I yelled as I sat on the chair beside him.
"Y/n relax you were the one that wanted them out this week." he said as he stopped clicking on stuff.
"It's already been that long?" I said looking at my phone screen.
He nodded, "I wanted to show you the cover sooner but you were never here." he said pulling something up on his screen.

" he said pulling something up on his screen

"I like it, let me go with Lisa." I said as I walked out of the room, "Sorry for bothering you Chen." I said as I closed the door and left.

I walked back to the room and closed the door, "Let's go to the mall today, I need to get new clothes." I said to curious Lisa.
She widened her eyes, "What?!"
I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, I walked out of the shower and into the closet.

I quickly changed into the clothes Baek had left on a chair and walked out, "Lets go."

"Y/n, wait up!" Lisa said as she ran after me

Time Skip (Mall)
"Let's go to Gucci I said as I walked into the store.
"Wait up, this is all expensive!" Lisa said as she held on to my arm.
"Lisa are you joking right now... you do know my jobs right?" I said as I ruffled her hair, "I'll buy so don't worry."

After an hour we finally found things and headed to the changing rooms.
I bumped into someone causing me to fall.
I rubbed the back of my head and widened my eyes when I realized who it was... Taehyung.
"What are you doing here?" I asked as I took his helping hand and pulled myself up.

"This is like my second home." he said as he let go of my hand.
I watched as Lisa winked and walked into a changing room.
"Why are you here?" he asked as he pulled something out of a racket.
"I came shopping." I said as I showed him the clothes.

"You have good tastes." He said smiling.
I laughed, "Lisa picked most of my outfits." I said as I looked at the changing room.
"Do you have a ride or did you come in taxi?" he asked as he scratched the back of his neck.
"I brought my car." I said as we stood there awkwardly.

"Y/n is right there!" a girl yelled pointing at me.
I smiled at her before going to the cashier followed by Taehyung.
"That would be $385,010" the lady said smiling.
I pulled out my credit card and was about to hand it to her before being stopped by Taehyung.
"I'll pay." he said pulling out his wallet.

I stopped him and handed the lady the credit card, "It's fine, it's my stuff."
"I'll buy something to eat at least." he said as he put his wallet back into his pocket.
The lady handed me the bags with the clothing back and my credit card.

"Could you hold this I need to get Lisa." I said as I handed him the bags that reminded me of gift bags.
I immediately ran to the dressing room and found Lisa.

"Y/n, what are you doing go." she whispered, "I'm not getting anything so leave with him... I feel... um.... sick I'll take a taxi." she said holding her stomach dramatically.
I nodded, "Do you need me to help?"
She shook her head immediately, "I need to be alone."
"Okay take care." I said as I headed back to the entrance.

Taehyung was holding the bags and his phone in one hand.
"Okay I'm back." I said reaching for the bags.
"I'll carry them." he said putting them out of reach.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
He nodded, "Let's go before someone else recognizes you."
I nodded and we started our way around the mall.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎