Chapter Nine

Y/n's pov
Stepping out of the shower I patted myself down with the towel. I reached for my clothes, slipping into them. It was a pair black pants and long sleeve navy blue shirt. I knocked three times at the door letting Hoodie know I was done, he opened the door and we walked down the hall into his room. He walked in and started filing through his desk drawers. As he looked I let my eyes wonder around the room looking at the ticking clock, it was almost 1 am. He opened a drawer and pulled out a notebook with a faded green cover and holding it out to me along with a pen. Seeing the confused look on my face he slid his notebook out of his hoodie pocket and started writing. Once he was finished he held it up.

'You can keep that until you feel ok with speaking around us.'

Nodding and smiling I opened it and started flipping though the empty pages.

"W-WHAT THE H-HELL HAPPENED-D TO M-MY ROOM!"

Someone yelled in the hallway. We both quickly stood up as someone threw open the room door. It was the boy from before, he had his shoulder was bandaged up from the shot. His orange goggles were still on, but his mouth guard was down. He had a huge gash on his cheek and his teeth were visible. Seeing his face I could tell he was around around my age. I backed up behind Hoodie.

"They b-broke *crack* my f-f-fucking door-r and w-window!" He yelled his head cracking in the middle of his sentence.

"Back off Toby, they're new and Masky's the one who kicked in the door." Hoodie said sternly stepping forward.

"Don't tell me what the fuck I c-c-can and can't do. And M-Masky's in f-f-for it too."

"They're proxy I'll take care of them."

Grabbing my notebook of the bed I began writing. And walked forward a few steps and held it up to the boy that Hoodie called Toby.

'I'm sorry.
I can fix it if you want.'

He looked at it than at me, huffed and grumbled "W-Whatever... Sure-e, if y-you-u even k-k-know how." And angrily walked out. The sound of the cabins front door being opened and slammed shut echoed though the house.

I turned around and looked at Hoodie "Thank you" I spoke lowly my voice not coming out right from weeks of being neglected.