Chapter 26

Chaeyoung and Lisa were both at Lisa's house when they had turned on the T.V. and found out that one of the Dream K buildings had been caught on fire.

Frantically, the 2 girls had tried to phone both Jisoo and Jennie, but neither person was picking up.

Worried, Lisa had grabbed her keys and drove herself and Chaeyoung to the scene of the fire.

When the 2 had arrived, they tried to look around for either Jisoo or Jennie, however the 2 older girl's were nowhere insight.

Just when they were about to approach a police officer to talk to him about the calamity, the doors to the entrance had burst open.

Lisa stares in horror as Chaeyoung let out a shriek.

Walking out of the building was Jisoo who carrying an unconscious Jennie in her arms.

Chaeyoung: JISOO UNNIE!!

The older didn't seem to hear Chaeyoung. Lisa watched as several firefighters started to make their way towards where Jisoo and Jennie were.

Lisa and Chaeyoung tried to follow them but were held back by the police officers.

Police: Ladies I'm gonna have to ask you to stay back! It's dangerous!

Chaeyoung: Officer, you have to let us in! That's my friend!

Lisa glanced over at her heartbroken girlfriend. Her heart ached as she stared at the older girl's tear stained face.

Lisa: Please officer, you have to let us through!

Officer: I'm sorry, but I can't do that!

Chaeyoung: I have to help my friend! She needs me!

Chaeyoung continued to push forward despite the officer's protest. For a second she had been able to push through, but was taken down by the officer.

Officer: Miss, I'm gonna need you to stand down! We are doing everything we can to help!

Chaeyoung: You don't understand! I have to get to my friend!

Lisa dropped down next to the older girl and placed her arms over Chaeyoung's shoulders. Turning back towards the officer, she gave him a pleading look.

Lisa: Please. One of our friends has a severe heart condition, we have to make sure that she's okay.

With a hesitant look, the officer gave in and gestured for the 2 girls to quickly pass through.

Chaeyoung ran as fast as her legs could take her.

Right when she neared Jisoo, she knew that her friend was in pain. The older girl collapsed onto the ground as soon as Jennie was carried away.

'Why? Out of all days, why today?! Jisoo was supposed to be getting her surgery! She was supposed to be in the hospital! Why is she here?!'

Chaeyoung saw Lisa going towards Jennie's direction, but all she cared about was Jisoo at the moment.

She collapses besides the older girl and let out a heart wrenching sob.