Chapter 19

"I-I can read sign language you know" Namjoon sighed coughing to bring there attention to him.

Jin's face turned a flushed shade of red and he opened his mouth but no words came out, he was a bit speechless. "I'm going in the car now" he mummered grabbing his sisters hand "Come on Lina."

Namjoon giggled to himself. Somethings never fail to surprise him, following the two he got in the car. And so they spent the next two hours, chatting and laughing along with Jin's sister, Lina.

She was a nice girl, she had a funny sense of humor. And she constantly would tease Jin and Namjoon, making them blush. Namjoon didn't know what to feel about Jin, the only guy he'd ever been with was Taehyung and that had not ended well.

As for Jin, he had never been with anyone. Whether it be a boy or girl, he just hadn't found anyone worth his precious time. Other than Namjoon of course, it was a different with these two.

There wasn't such as a thing as love at first sight, and they really didn't know each other that well. But they did, in a sense.

Jin has never been so open with anyone, it wasn't easy to be. But there was something about Namjoon.

And so that day, they fell. Together, into the first stage.

The next day however was a bit different, arriving at school pretty early Namjoon had headed to the library.

Only to be approached by Kim Taehyung his face was pale deathly pale. And much as Namjoon didn't want to, he cared.

"Are you okay"  he asked softly and Taehyung shook his head no.

He then proceeded to grab Namjoons hand, Namjoon shuddered. Taehyung's touch still had the same effect on him.

Still holding Namjoons hand, Taehyung dragged them into the courtyard. And into a dark shady area, he looked even more pale than before if that was even possible.

"What's wrong" Namjoon asked, his arms widning around the younger boy. Holding him, Taehyung rested his head into the crevice of Namjoons neck and breathed him in. Namjoon shivered.

"I-It's happening again" Namjoon immediately let the boy go, and dropped him down on to the grass, and brushed his bangs off his forehead.

He was hot, in the literal sense his skin was burning. A panic attack, he was having a panic attack. That wasn't the exact word for it, it was worse for Taehyung.

Severe, he would burn up and usually faint. When they had been dating, Namjoom remembered crying over it.

What could have triggered it? And then it struck to him, his mom's death anniversary.

Eyes wide as saucers Namjoon asked meekly "Was it your moms death anniversary, yesterday?"

Yesterday, how long had this been going on. Namjoon quickly felt his forehead, he was burning up even more.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.