☁️✨

It was the time of the year again. Where everybody dressed up as a random person and got candy as a reward for going house to house.

Y/N sat on the windowsill of her room upstairs looking down at all the little kids with big smiles. She smiled when she saw some people of her school running around and competing on who had the most candy.

She smiled as she saw her Dad and her little sister Anna going from house to house with their Batman and Supergirl costumes. She wanted to go out badly but she had no one to go with.

Finn was in Georgia spending the holiday with the cast and filming. Her mom had told her to just enjoy the night with her other friends but she refused.

Halloween was Y/N and Finn's holiday. No anybody else's. Her head turned when she heard the doorbell. She expected her mother to get the door but she never did.

She groaned but got up and walked down the stairs to the front door expecting a child staring up at her wanting candy.

Y/N grabbed the candy bowl and opened the door looking down. She was surprised when she didn't see the kids but saw a pair of legs.

She looked up and saw a grinning boy with a whoopie cushion costume. She put the candy bowl on the table and ran towards Finn.

She was smiling from happiness. He had made it on time. She dragged Finn up the stairs and the two sat on the floor playing video games for the rest of the night.

Including gorging on candy that Finn had bought before coming over.
-
Here's one for the spooky season.