Just Great

* A Week Later*

Blake

I walked into the office with my Caramel Machiatto from starbucks and waved at Liz. I headed straight to my office not even bothering the small talk with her. Today was Doomsday. I was dreading meeting with Dave all week and today was the day. I just wanted to get it over and done with and hopefully I'll never have to see him  again. I wore an all black Tom Ford ensemble just for this special occasion .

I sat behind my desk and took a deep breath

I sat behind my desk and took a deep breath. I logged into my computer and went over some files my boss sent me yesterday. There was a knock at the door and Liz peeked her head through.

"Ms.Steele your 9:00 is here", she squeaked.

"Ok Liz you can send her in ."

I was so worried about meeting with Dave it slipped my mind I had a meeting with the lady who mysteriously got my number. Liz stepped aside and in walked a pretty lightskin woman , with blonde hair. She looked fresh off the runway and I must say something about her had me drawn in.

I stood up and extended my hand for her to shake it

I stood up and extended my hand for her to shake it. She reached out and grabbed it lightly.

"Hello, Ms.Daw , Im Blake Steele. ", I said shaking her hand.

"Hello", she said peering over her glasses.

I motioned for her to take a seat. She sat down placing her small handbag on her lap and she removed her glasses. Getting a full view of her face she was breathtaking.

"Well , what exactly can i do for you today ?", i asked.

"Well , Im not here on business.", she snipped.

I furrowed my brows trying to figure out why she had an attitude. If she wasnt here for business then I dont know what she here for. I don't do drama and definitely not in the work place. Now dont get me wrong I'll handle a hoe if need be , but I'd love to use the office security for the first time.

"Well then why are you here ? The only thing I conduct in this office is business ma'am. "

"Ha " , she laughed. "Are you sure about that ? You and you're boyfriend were doing alot more than business in here last week."